News 2023 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's usually the narrative. And when we beat good teams they were either in a form slump or they lost more than we won.
Love the way that everyone is all over Geelong's "extraordinary" 10 goal quarter against the mighty, ahem, Tankthorn but our 9 goal pile on against equally inept Suns is not quite as fantastic.

Lol. I don't mind at all, as long as the boys just keep sneaking up on the comp and by the time anyone realises, it'll be because we smashed their team too.

All In.

Derm: “Your mum use to bring food down the club occasionally, is she still cooking?”

Nah mate they Uber Eats it every night.

Honestly Derm.
So. Awkward.

I know Mitchi's excellence hasn't yet extended to his media performance but shit Dermie, you've got to think of better questions than that. He seemed as lost as Mitchi was during that whole exercise. Maybe he was going to say "still cooking that Chinese food" and just realised n time that he had the countries mixed up. Reminds me of many awkward conversations I've had with people I've got nothing to say to. You could see the pain on his face poor bloke. Lol

Interesting to know that Dermie used to coach his brother.

Love the way that everyone is all over Geelong's "extraordinary" 10 goal quarter against the mighty, ahem, Tankthorn but our 9 goal pile on against equally inept Suns is not quite as fantastic.

Lol. I don't mind at all, as long as the boys just keep sneaking up on the comp and by the time anyone realises, it'll be because we smashed their team too.

All In.
Maybe if we bowled over some 45kg umpire we'd be getting more accolades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact Dermott doesn't realise what a dickhead he is speaks volumes.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was Dermie at Bunnings had some guy walk up and say "gidday Dermie", came back about 20 minutes later and the guy is trying to back away, bored shitless and too polite to just turn his back and walk away. Blabbing on totally lacking the self awareness to see the guy looking at his watch and trying to walk away backwards. He quite likes talking about himself.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was Dermie at Bunnings had some guy walk up and say "gidday Dermie", came back about 20 minutes later and the guy is trying to back away, bored shitless and too polite to just turn his back and walk away. Blabbing on totally lacking the self awareness to see the guy looking at his watch and trying to walk away backwards. He quite likes talking about himself.
He’s a very focused individual

yfnKUPn.jpg

Lyon identifies our run before he’s even properly in the door. Yet last year we played like West Coast from a few years ago with a slower game plan. Lyon was a master stroke.

Be fascinating to see our time trial numbers. A quick Google search revealed in December last year Mason Wood, Marcus Windhager, Bradley Hill, Dan Butler and Ryan Byrnes all recorded a sub-10-minute 3km time, start of this year those names plus Matthew Allison and Cooper Sharman racked up good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back