Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah 100%, same as Curnow. Nothing wrong with that because players should play within their limitations and to their strengths. But I think LOB has the higher cap because all he has to add is size.
I tend to agree, but there’s a bit of ‘something’ about Cotts though.

I’m not sure which is the one that will reach greater heights. Or what those heights will be.

Both will likely have to really perform to hold out Hollands, particularly as the season progresses.

All 189cm of him :)

If you could time-travel Big Nick to today from 1970, he'd play as a 3rd forward.
So what you're saying is we should build a time machine and send Jack back to 1969 and pick up the two grand finals we lost?

I'll get the flux capacitor, you rustle up a faraday cage!

I would play cunners round 1 if he plays well in the practice matches, even as 23rd man. 2 AFL practice matches are equivalent to anything he gets in the VFL. We will need as much run and carry as we can field to match the tiger ball carriers

I would play cunners round 1 if he plays well in the practice matches, even as 23rd man. 2 AFL practice matches are equivalent to anything he gets in the VFL. We will need as much run and carry as we can field to match the tiger ball carriers
Venture into the injury thread MJ - apologies in advance.

Anyone know what's going on with Owies? Haven't noticed him in any of the recent match sim videos. Hopefully he's not injured as it would suck having both him and Corey Durdin out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what's going on with Owies? Haven't noticed him in any of the recent match sim videos. Hopefully he's not injured as it would suck having both him and Corey Durdin out.
Got good write ups in both January and February open training in the no discussion blogs.

No word of an injury and I would assume that he is playing on Friday (hopefully)

All 189cm of him :)

If you could time-travel Big Nick to today from 1970, he'd play as a 3rd forward.

If Mark Robinson could time travel maybe he’d want to take back that despicable article he wrote trying to retro remove John Nicholls from the AFL team of the century to shoe horn Simon Madden in.

:rolleyes:

Bradley won our B&F in a losing GF side and again in 1988....you can accept 'softness' if the other parts of your game are top notch

probaby a bit unfair to compare O'Brien to Bradley in any context football wise. lots of holes in obriens game, he has running ability and a decent left foot (but still misses too many targets he should hit)
LOB isn't in the same stratosphere as Bradley.

To be an asset in a team you need to be able to play well at the elite level, not have fleeting moments.

Braddles was mentaly tough, LOB is tough at one thing only, gut running.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

LOB isn't in the same stratosphere as Bradley.

To be an asset in a team you need to be able to play well at the elite level, not have fleeting moments.

Braddles was mentaly tough, LOB is tough at one thing only, gut running.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Hard to compare anyone to CB, but Bradley joined the Blues as a 23yo in '86?

Granted, won the F & B in that year.

But LOB is only 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back