Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

So what you're saying is we should build a time machine and send Jack back to 1969 and pick up the two grand finals we lost?

I'll get the flux capacitor, you rustle up a faraday cage!

Fun fact. 1969 was the same year that Dr. Evil went back to and asked for 100 billion dollars - more money than existed in the whole world at the time.

I think if we sent a 195cm Cripps back and told them he was a midfielder, we'd get a similar reaction to Dr. Evil.

kajillion-bajillion.gif

Bradley and Campo even, may have been 'soft' but not all can play like mad dog or Deano. I'm sure though that both tough nuts respected the 2 sth Australians for what they brought to the team

LOB should not be compared to one of the best Blues that has played the game. Not fair on Lauchie or Bradles. If he gets to be half as good as 21 we will be a happy lot

Hard to compare anyone to CB, but Bradley joined the Blues as a 23yo in '86?

Granted, won the F & B in that year.

But LOB is only 23.
I have no idea why there is any comparison. Craig Bradley was deemed good enough for Port Adelaide’s team of the century before he even came to Carlton

I would play cunners round 1 if he plays well in the practice matches, even as 23rd man. 2 AFL practice matches are equivalent to anything he gets in the VFL. We will need as much run and carry as we can field to match the tiger ball carriers

Was this posted at the exact time the shoulder went twang? 🫣

I mean why is he even doing a shoulder? Has had every other issue...

If Mark Robinson could time travel maybe he’d want to take back that despicable article he wrote trying to retro remove John Nicholls from the AFL team of the century to shoe horn Simon Madden in.

:rolleyes:
In fairness to Robbo, John Nicholls would get cancelled today for having spent time in the big house (if it was common knowledge). So a spot for Madden would open up (whether he deserved it as second best ruck would be another matter).

I pray one year we could be blessed with not having so many injuries.

Every year same thibg
pray harder - pray like the church is on fire and the holy water is two stroke..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to compare anyone to CB, but Bradley joined the Blues as a 23yo in '86?

Granted, won the F & B in that year.

But LOB is only 23.
Bradley had played something like 98 games for Port Adelaide in the seniors before coming to us, through a very tough era of football.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Bradley had played something like 98 games for Port Adelaide in the seniors before coming to us, through a very tough era of football.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
Bradley would be the first to admit he avoided body contact like the plague hence why was so durable, i doubt you'll footage of Bradley ever laying a tackle but you need outside runners & he was one of the best

Bradley would be the first to admit he avoided body contact like the plague hence why was so durable, i doubt you'll footage of Bradley ever laying a tackle but you need outside runners & he was one of the best
Wasn't it Bradley and a few other older players who told pagan and his cohorts to shove it when they were told to do more weights.....

On CPH2005 using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of my favourite Bradley memories was a game where he blew up 3 taggers (iirc, maybe it was 2) by just constantly running. Not in game situations - when the ball was dead.

I can recall seeing him running around the outside of the square before ball ups/while the ball was going back to centre with his man trailing behind him. I remember laughing whenever I saw at the top of the screen/bottom of the screen his head or his feet jogging from one side to the other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2023 Training - reports, pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back