2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn’t mind chucking a dart at Tsatas if we can’t land anything with one of our firsts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see any harm in a punt on Maurice. Far more upside than most our smalls and tackles.
I’m not sure what the better small forward options out there are, but we need one on the list ASAP. Rosas replaced Rankine to some degree, but who replaced Rosas in the back-up spot?

We have Berry, Rogers, Johnston (trialed this year), but they aren’t noted goal kickers (yet).

Farrar probably kicks the most goals of our smalls in VFL, though he is more medium sized.

Ace and Cheat Code (both possible delisting candidates atm) are a tier below that.

Even one B grade player here instead would make our team much deadlier.

I’m not sure what the better small forward options out there are, but we need one on the list ASAP. Rosas replaced Rankine to some degree, but who replaced Rosas in the back-up spot?

We have Berry, Rogers, Johnston (trialed this year), but they aren’t noted goal kickers (yet).

Farrar probably kicks the most goals of our smalls in VFL, though he is more medium sized.

Ace and Cheat Code (both possible delisting candidates atm) are a tier below that.

Even one B grade player here instead would make our team much deadlier.
We should be trading up to try and take Kako in the draft. Would be the perfect small forward for Dimmas gameplan.

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back