2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

What about someone like Steele Sidebottom.
Looks unlikely to get a new contract.
Is a winner.
From a big premiership winning club
Can kick goals
Great kick
Been playing half back this year too.

Reasonably cheap possibly.
Could be similar to Hodge was to the Lions

Midweek tackle said we tried to recruit Tom Hawkins last year

There was talk we tried tex walker last year aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if we went for walker again, if day and casboult retire and luko is traded( who knows if there's any truth) we'd be asking a full season from walter and Read that's without injuries.

What about someone like Steele Sidebottom.
Looks unlikely to get a new contract.
Is a winner.
From a big premiership winning club
Can kick goals
Great kick
Been playing half back this year too.

Reasonably cheap possibly.
Could be similar to Hodge was to the Lions
Steele is fried. He has not been good this year.

There was talk we tried tex walker last year aswell. I wouldn't be surprised if we went for walker again, if day and casboult retire and luko is traded( who knows if there's any truth) we'd be asking a full season from walter and Read that's without injuries.
Tex would be good. We just gotta get it to him.

He also thought Rioli for Pick 6.............
You’ll be paying more than that for a triple premiership contracted player in peak of his career , will win this years bf. Heck we paid more for prestia , he was nowhere near that status . So brace yourselves , will be two top 20 pics , dimmas style is get the deal done once a player commits to coming

Can they stop calling him a swing man. Even Dimma said he made a mistake in the first 6 games of this year. Getting a half back doesn’t squeeze him out

If the club wants him obviously can fit both

Can they stop calling him a swing man. Even Dimma said he made a mistake in the first 6 games of this year. Getting a half back doesn’t squeeze him out

If the club wants him obviously can fit both
I thought the connection between the two was quite bizarre given the two play very different positions and roles.

You’ll be paying more than that for a triple premiership contracted player in peak of his career , will win this years bf. Heck we paid more for prestia , he was nowhere near that status . So brace yourselves , will be two top 20 pics , dimmas style is get the deal done once a player commits to coming
You may well be 100% correct........but it shouldn't be be Pick 6, is my point..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think clubs like Pies Tigers North WC Crows Port would all start a bidding war for a 40goal a season forward in Luko who can slot them from 60

Like most, I am quite disappointed in his form this season, but I don’t see the point in trading him at his absolute lowest value. Would be very Suns.

However, we need to see him take responsibility over the Summer and put in the work to come back fitter than ever or with visible muscle added on and show that he cares about his career. Getting called out this pre-season doesn’t seem to have done much. He needs to either finally become KPF size and strength, or develop an aerobic capacity that allows him to get up and down the ground all day at CHF not just be a tweener who needs everything perfect for him to get involved. If we are sitting here in 12 months time and nothings changed, then yeah, reassess.

I think clubs like Pies Tigers North WC Crows Port would all start a bidding war for a 40goal a season forward in Luko who can slot them from 60

Flyin Ryan available, $600k (Dusty’s pay)

Can send pick 20 or Pick 26. Done

Family man, and X factor. Will suit well with our lads
West Coast will have zero interest in Luko. We have Allen and Waterman with J Williams and Archer Reid developing along with Darling on the list and (currently along with KPD) is the only position type we have AFL quality and depth.

Ryan to GCS would be a good fit for both GCS and WCE, I just don’t know if Liam would be open to an interstate move. Personally I agree that pick 20 would be about right, but most on our board would want more. Maybe Dogs 1R depending on where they finish.

West Coast will have zero interest in Luko. We have Allen and Waterman with J Williams and Archer Reid developing along with Darling on the list and (currently along with KPD) is the only position type we have AFL quality and depth.

Ryan to GCS would be a good fit for both GCS and WCE, I just don’t know if Liam would be open to an interstate move. Personally I agree that pick 20 would be about right, but most on our board would want more. Maybe Dogs 1R depending on where they finish.
Agreed, i highly doubt he'd entertainment an interstate move, especially GC

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

All i know of Liam Ryan is that he loves rugs. Has he had any injury concerns or any issues of note?
One of the greatest commercials in the history of television.

LIAM BLINK THREE TIMES IF YOU’RE IN DANGER.

On a side note his body has held up well this year, hasn’t missed a match since he returned.

Why is he looking to move? Money?

Why is he looking to move? Money?
At the moment I’m not aware of any unhappiness other than media speculation. I know last year he was considering his options but ultimately stayed.

If he is interested in leaving I’d say a modest pay rise and longer contract security would be the main reasons he’d look around.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back