2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Luko is the only forward currently on our list besides King and Sexton who has kicked at least 39 goals in a season….

One bad year does not change that. Yes, I also have concerns as to where he fits structurally. But Mac is two games into his trial as a forward, and Walter has barely played half a season there and been subbed off in half of those. Let’s not be hasty.

Luko is the only forward currently on our list besides King and Sexton who has kicked at least 39 goals in a season….

One bad year does not change that. Yes, I also have concerns as to where he fits structurally. But Mac is two games into his trial as a forward, and Walter has barely played half a season there and been subbed off in half of those. Let’s not be hasty.
Agree, I'd rather hold him at least another year.

This is where Dimma needs to earn his money. Luko is clearly super talented, he needs to work with him to make him a useful part of the team.

Agree, I'd rather hold him at least another year.

This is where Dimma needs to earn his money. Luko is clearly super talented, he needs to work with him to make him a useful part of the team.
I guess fans fear another Sharp situation where he essentially loses all value. But in this case I’d rather see us make him work in our system. When he is on he is an absolute weapon. This year has just been a very poor showing overall, and part of that lies with Luko and part with the coach.

But we have drafted a lot of talls in the last half decade and we can’t play them all, it seems. And if he ends up sitting in the 2s, it’s just Peter Wright 2.0.

Throw in Ballard and what are the options?
Chucky B is off limits
Confused Gary Coleman GIF

If Suns fans don’t like that Richmond, a club on the rebuild, would play hardball over Rioli and demand two first round picks…

Then Suns fans had better accept that they would have to cough up three first round picks and a future 1st just to get Melbourne, a club with delusions of grandeur, to open the door to discuss ever trading for their best player (who still has 5 years to run on his contract)…

But I like the ambition! I hope we ask the question of every A grader in the league and Dimma is selling his pitch like he did for Prestia and Lynch.

Petracca wants out. Get the picks and armagaurd truck ready

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Luko and a end of FRP to Adelaide for pick 4

pick 4 and 6 to Melbourne for Petracca

Dogs FRP to Richmond for Rioli

draft Lombard

Dusty unretires

FB: Uwland Collins Buderick
HB: Powell Ballard Rioli
C: Weller Anderson Clohesy
HF: Ainsworth Andrew Petracca
FF: Martin King Long
R: Witts Rowell Miller
Bench: Flanders, Graham, Walter, Lombard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca deal makes sense for all parties involved.

Suns = Superstar in their prime

Trac = Lives on the GC and would be our best player

Dees = Way better return of draft picks compared to Oliver

360 accidently (on purpose) let slip Buddy will be announced as suns ambassador tomorrow

Wonder what involvement he will have with the players ?

Carrying the boats

Wait… do you think we could get rachele for luko?

I’d definitely do that deal

If you go read the Luko thread on the trade board Adelaide are doing us a favour. They seem to be deluded have decided it's a salary dump and we'll be lucky not to give them a pick along with Luko.

If you go read the Luko thread on the trade board Adelaide are doing us a favour. They seem to be deluded have decided it's a salary dump and we'll be lucky not to give them a pick along with Luko.
They been begging for a Top 5 pick to get a gun midfielder for years now it would be hilarious if they traded it for Luko which is an overpay

They convinced themselves that they would get Rankine for a pick in the 20's.

Look what happened.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back