2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean we have to deal with that flog abab again? Please no
Sorry, I try to steer clear of commenting on other clubs boards, but this is gold. We send ABAB out to the draft threads to argue in the best interests of our club (but mainly to keep him off our trade and draft threads on our own board ;) ) and he is very invested in Luko so we all wish you guys the very best in the wars to come.
Edit: I will see myself out now

360 accidently (on purpose) let slip Buddy will be announced as suns ambassador tomorrow

Wonder what involvement he will have with the players ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Getting the players the best and finest grade coke available on the Coast.

If Petracca's interested in premierships he'll move on from Melbourne
They are on a slide
He will wind up at Brisbane if he's coming North though - they all do
Wouldn't be surprised to see Sydney make a huge play for him
He's just the player every Club needs but he'd take the Swans to the next level and they have a team geared for success for the foreseeable future

Sorry, I try to steer clear of commenting on other clubs boards, but this is gold. We send ABAB out to the draft threads to argue in the best interests of our club (but mainly to keep him off our trade and draft threads on our own board ;) ) and he is very invested in Luko so we all wish you guys the very best in the wars to come.
I thought we agreed as part of the Rankine trade that you guys got to keep that flog.

Both Brown and Buckley on Couch believe that Luko played last game for Suns. Something about fattening Luko up for trade 😂 This should be fun if he plays this weekend.

Does this mean we have to deal with that flog abab again? Please no
Bruh, at least I said Rankine was worth around pick 10 when some of them said we didn't have to pay more than a 2nd rounder since we can use the PSD. I even argued with them and told them did they even look at his performance in the 2nd half of the year and also told you guys had Rankine perform like he did for that entire season then he was easily worth pick 5. Given how he has transition into the midfield this year, he is easily worth pick 5 + 10.

here we go batman GIF

Angry How I Met Your Mother GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca definitely worth a look, if he’s interested in playing for Dimma then it’s a no brainer. Would compliment our side very nicely.
So let me get this straight. We have an opportunity to land Petracca and Rioli in their prime AND Dusty in the one off season? Add in Buddy as our ambassador for good measure.

If this all happens then get ready for the Showtime Suns era!

Gary Pert Melbournes CEO in the letter to members and fans etc.
Just stated Petracca has been up in qld “holidaying” and just recently got back to the club.
👀

It’s bloody happening.

Is in QLD comes home then he just decides to drop a bomb on his own club 👀👀🔥🔥💨💨
This just means he’s going to Brisbane.

I mean, I’m sure nobody actually thinks that he will come (and I’m certainly not convinced he will leave, anyway). But it’s fun to dream when a rumour gets started, if only for a little while.

It’s also an interesting thought experiment to see what players fans value or would trade out of a team to get another player of their choice in (e.g. Luko and picks out for a player like Trac).

Either way. The club should ask questions of these types of players. You never know… (even though we pretty much do haha)

Noah Anderson‘s stats are better than Pettracas. Just sayin

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back