2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

It's entirely possible that's not completely their fault
If you're raised by alcoholic parents there's a decent chance you'll end up on the wrong end of the bottle too
That's why you need to entice players to the Club who know how to win to come
We've been teased by Shaun Burgoyne and now Dusty
I'd take Sidebottom if he isnt offered a contract and wants to play on another year for that and only that reason
No"He's cooked " comments please
He's way less cooked than Hodge was and a better player
Parker?

Luko and a end of FRP to Adelaide for pick 4

pick 4 and 6 to Melbourne for Petracca

Dogs FRP to Richmond for Rioli

draft Lombard

Dusty unretires

FB: Uwland Collins Buderick
HB: Powell Ballard Rioli
C: Weller Anderson Clohesy
HF: Ainsworth Andrew Petracca
FF: Martin King Long
R: Witts Rowell Miller
Bench: Flanders, Graham, Walter, Lombard
Need to pick a minimum of 3 players in the National Draft.

If anyone has an inside line of things happening within the four walls of GCS shoot me a message, got some very interesting information passed my way today that I'd like to somewhat confirm in-regards to you guys.
yeh i do - you first?

If anyone has an inside line of things happening within the four walls of GCS shoot me a message, got some very interesting information passed my way today that I'd like to somewhat confirm in-regards to you guys.

Bro can’t be coming in here with a tease like that. lol. At least tell us if it’s good news on our side or bad news

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bro can’t be coming in here with a tease like that. lol. At least tell us if it’s good news on our side or bad news

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good for both Dogs and Suns, just trying to confirm before anything is said publicly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith coming to the Suns to finally be closer to the Burleigh pav full-time? :oops:

Just kidding, I am ready to be hurt by yet another trade period.

Bailey Smith coming to the Suns to finally be closer to the Burleigh pav full-time? :oops:

Just kidding, I am ready to be hurt by yet another trade period.
Can confirm.

His recent trip to the GC (like two weeks ago) was to do a medical with your mob. Have had it confirmed now by two separate sources.

Lets wait and see what pans out.

No thanks to Petracca, 28yo, on a disgustingly long contract, coming off a big injury and would cost way too much in a trade. Get 2 or 3 good years out of him before the drop off starts. We have way to many holes in the list to start topping up like we just made a prelim.

Last edited:
Can confirm.

His recent trip to the GC (like two weeks ago) was to do a medical with your mob. Have had it confirmed now by two separate sources.

Let’s wait and see what pans out.
Oh, I was kidding, but interesting.

I don’t know about the fit with our team full of midfielders with iffy disposal already, but if a player wants to come to the Suns they are going to move heaven and earth to make it happen, so probably best case for the Bulldogs if they know they aren’t going to keep him.

You’d think Lukosius is all but gone to clear out money if this so true.

Oh, I was kidding, but interesting.

I don’t know about the fit with our team full of midfielders with iffy disposal already, but if a player wants to come to the Suns they are going to move heaven and earth to make it happen, so probably best case for the Bulldogs if they know they aren’t going to keep him.

You’d think Lukosius is all but gone to clear out money if this so true.
He also has a connection with one of your players Ben King they are good friends and played together at Sandringham Dragons

Last edited:
Where does Rioli fit in?
How do we get Lombard?
We’d have 25, 37, 43, 47, 49 after trading for petracca. That’s equivalent to Pick 4, enough for Lombard. Wouldn’t get Rioli if we got petracca.

Or, only offer 3 firsts for Petracca and use the extra one on Rioli. 3 would probably be enough anyways, but 4 would make it a certainty to happen.

He also has a connection with one of your players Ben King they are good friends and played together at Sandringham Dragons
Bailey Smith otherwise known as the bedwetter who didn’t want to leave Victoria when he was in the draft, that Bailey Smith?

We all love a good story but this one’s a little bit too far-fetched.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back