2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true also, and should be confirmed later today, then things really HAVE changed, it really elevates the clubs standing and credibility finally Not to mention there is a long way to go in trade period with delisting's and potentially other players to come in
I reckon the other ancillary benefit it will give the existing players who will be a bit flat some real hope and reinforce they should hang in there with players of this calibre from big clubs coming

2 players requesting a trade to the Suns from big Melbourne clubs in 1 day? I guess hell has frozen over.

Suns run this league! (during trade period).
It starts with a tiny leak and then the whole dam wall breaks
A grade Players will be offering to pay to play here soon
Bookmark this

Since Dan Rioli move to Half back Mid 2021, he's played all 76 games, averaged 21 touches & kicked 20 goals

Our consensus #1 half back Wil Powell has played 55 games, averaged 18 touches & kicked 4 goals in the same period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone asking questions about how important are these half backs going to be. Port Adelaide’s finals results without Farrell and Houston will tell us the answer

I still would like an endurance beast winger. We had one but Dew wouldn’t play him. They save goals and save rotations

For anyone asking questions about how important are these half backs going to be. Port Adelaide’s finals results without Farrell and Houston will tell us the answer

I still would like an endurance beast winger. We had one but Dew wouldn’t play him. They save goals and save rotations
Clohesy is that player. For someone who up until Feb was a defender he killed it on the wing. Another pre season and a better bounce off half back and he will look even better.

Long term investment with Dan Rioli

• 100 games . Father son.
  • indigenous mentoringship inside and outside of football
  • NT connection
  • stronger pull for other indigenous afl listed players
  • our poster boy for the next generation of trade requests

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back