2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Any conformation or just the post in fb group and guy on sen today upset
I have no idea what Jirik is saying but if Sam Day has been delisted well I expected him to be gone a year ago.

He was lucky to get 2024, I’d have kept Burgess if I was in charge.

No dramas.

Get us a first jack or rachele
No word of a lie… If our trade period gets in Rioli and Noble to give age profile and finals experience to our defence, and a small forward of actual calibre (let’s say Rachelle just for arguments sake, though I don’t think that is likely) I’d call that our most successful trade period since our first batch of players.

It might cost us Pick 6 and Luko to wrangle the trades, but so be it. That actually almost looks like a balanced team with a decent age demographic.

I have no idea what Jirik is saying but if Sam Day has been delisted well I expected him to be gone a year ago.

He was lucky to get 2024, I’d have kept Burgess if I was in charge.

No dramas.

He said here
Very poor from the club. Shelley is a very reliable source on FB. Common Dimma/Cameron. What a s**t treatment.

No word of a lie… If our trade period gets in Rioli and Noble to give age profile and finals experience to our defence, and a small forward of actual calibre (let’s say Rachelle just for arguments sake, though I don’t think that is likely) I’d call that our most successful trade period since our first batch of players.

It might cost us Pick 6 and Luko to wrangle the trades, but so be it. That actually almost looks like a balanced team with a decent age demographic.
Still got Dusty to come in October

He seems a reasonable, family first guy. Mentions it as a core value.
Think the trade gets done pretty quick.
Just a fair, easy move for both parties.. (hopefully pick 26ish)
contracted for 2 more years. So gotta pay overs and we don't want him to leave.
Pick 20, it'll be pushed out to mid 20's with bids anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

contracted for 2 more years. So gotta pay overs and we don't want him to leave.
Pick 20, it'll be pushed out to mid 20's with bids anyway

Pick 20? Sorry I didn’t realise Noble was one of Collingwoods top 6 players considering he was dropped for the GF last year.
My apologies.
Why it take pick 6?

Pick 20? Sorry I didn’t realise Noble was one of Collingwoods top 6 players considering he was dropped for the GF last year.
My apologies.
He was def unlucky. But that was last year.
Its 2024 and he has played 20 games and one of our better players this year.
Under contract and we won't let him go easy.

Tom Morris

@tommorris32

The door is ajar for Jack Lukosius to seek a trade away from the
@GoldCoastSUNS
with two years remaining on his contract.In his exit meeting today he was given permission to do what's best for his career & if that means exploring a move, so be it. The Suns are happy to keep him, but will consider the right deal if/when it arrives. He was Pick 2 in 2018.

He was def unlucky. But that was last year.
Its 2024 and he has played 20 games and one of our better players this year.
Under contract and we won't let him go easy.
So according to media and Collingwood supporters Noble and Luko are of equal value worth late first Rd pick.

😤

Long term investment with Dan Rioli

• 100 games . Father son.
  • indigenous mentoringship inside and outside of football
  • NT connection
  • stronger pull for other indigenous afl listed players
  • our poster boy for the next generation of trade requests
There is something to say for this as before Richmond secured Prestia. They were a black hole in terms of getting any decent players to commit to the club, hopefully this is our moment.

Just because Pies bring in Schultz for a top 10 pick doesn't mean every other club need to pay first round picks for role players.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back