Jack Mahony
Will Rowlands

James Tsitas
Hewago Oea
Oskar Faulkhead
Sam Day
Sandy Brock
Levi Casboult
(If any spots are open, potential re-rookie options above)

Takes different offer
Alex Davies

Retired
Brandon Ellis

So whose teaching all these up and coming KPP
This is going to sound really strange but just imagine Tom Lynch ends up back at the Suns along with the crew for 2 - 3 years for the suns 1st premiership . Bods will love the BedWetter

After listening to caleb Graham's manager on gettable I think you could add him on the outs list, sounds like he will be looking for an opportunity elsewhere.

After listening to caleb Graham's manager on gettable I think you could add him on the outs list, sounds like he will be looking for an opportunity elsewhere.
Not to surprising when the Suns, earlier in the season, said they're looking for Sam Collins replacement.

Caleb is a cheaper version of Ben McKay, not great 1 on 1 but he can intercept mark.

I can imagine North going after him.

Not to surprising when the Suns, earlier in the season, said they're looking for Sam Collins replacement.

Caleb is a cheaper version of Ben McKay, not great 1 on 1 but he can intercept mark.

I can imagine North going after him.
I wanted Graham to get a go. The perfect chance would’ve been when Mac went forward. But did a PCL. Lesser comp playing 2s obviously. But he had looked to improve. Still only 23. Like really he was a 20 year old key position guy playing for a bad team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Suns have re-signed pressure forward Nick Holman"

Found this in the age

Murphy Reid?

Every AFL club’s list chasms — and the draftees who can fill them this off-season​

GOLD COAST

Draft picks:
6, 13, 20, 26, 34, 46, 70

List chasm: The Suns are in desperate need of some quality ball users, having had a grand total of zero players inside the top 40 rated kicks based on kick rating in the competition. The trade talk of Tiger Daniel Rioli reuniting with Damien Hardwick won’t go away and he would certainly be a great acquisition for them. The problem with that is, he’s likely going to cost a fair bit of draft capital, although that shouldn’t be too much of a problem given their Academy is set to bear fruitful once more. Ben King played a lone hand forward for majority of the year, but the Suns will be hoping young gun Jed Walter kicks on next year, especially given there’s rumours of Jack Lukosius wanting out.

Ideal draft prospects: The Suns will secure Academy star Leo Lombard at the draft this year, it’s just a question of when. A likely top 10 selection, Lombard was the joint winner of the Larke Medal this year, awarded to the National Championships’ best performer. The Broadbeach product averaged 26.2 disposals, six inside 50s, five score involvements and 119.8 ranking points per game on the big stage. He was also a member of Gold Coast’s inaugural VFL premiership as a 16-year-old last year. Lombard is a competitive beast and has brilliant power and speed around the coalface. The Suns will be hoping that they get a pick in before the incoming Lombard bid and if so, a player such as Murphy Reid would really help to address their list needs. Reid is a quality ball user and was a Tigers fan growing up, so playing under Damien Hardwick is sure to appeal to the star Sandringham Dragons midfielder. Reid has flourished as a midfielder this campaign but did plenty of damage as a forward as an under-ager last year, so could help to reinforce that part of the ground as well. If you cast an eye to 2025, the Suns will have access to Zeke Uwland, brother of Bodhi, who is among the top handful of prospects for next year’s intake.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back