2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think we will regret letting this kid go, frustrating
Unfortunately, out of contract and hasn’t played the amount of games he probably would have liked for us.

Geelong and Collingwood both have aging midfields, so it makes sense if he wants more opportunity.

He’ll be good enough wherever he goes. I’m not sure he’ll be great, but I’d rather keep him around for two more years to see if he could be for us.

Unfortunately, out of contract and hasn’t played the amount of games he probably would have liked for us.

Geelong and Collingwood both have aging midfields, so it makes sense if he wants more opportunity.

He’ll be good enough wherever he goes. I’m not sure he’ll be great, but I’d rather keep him around for two more years to see if he could be for us.
Inside mids ain’t cool anymore.

Need a point of difference and flexibility

It ended brodie and it’ll end Fiorini soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a bit disappointed to see Al go, even if it’s probably in his best interests for his career. The only mid besides Rowell to stand up and assert himself physically in the contest this year (add Graham when he went in there I guess). Would be a great fit for Collingwood doing that dirty work for the Daicos’ etc.

Really going to need Touk to return to form and stop skirting around the edges and get back in there to shoulder some of Rowelly’s load now. Or unleash the baby bulls in there.

I personally think two years is fair for a young, mostly unproven or inconsistent player. The AFL contract market has gotten out of control (not that contract lengths mean much to players or clubs anyway…)

Can’t pay everyone on potential.
Will get better offers. A couple of injuries in the middle and we could be in trouble. The only one who can match big bodies.

Nice statement by Dimma. Rogers + Lombard all the way. Plus Berry, Holman 😂 Are we getting someone?
We’d have to be looking at someone…

A new contract to Holman is hardly the answer. Rosas and Long are the only smalls we have hitting the scoreboard. But Rosas also did some dumb things, but still feel he’s all we really have.

Nice statement by Dimma. Rogers + Lombard all the way. Plus Berry, Holman 😂 Are we getting someone? I forgot Johnston.
I like Johnson’s pace, hopefully he locks down a spot

Seems Dimma is making the tough calls, as Bods says in Dimma we trust

Really liked Rosas. His first part of the year was great

Said it so many times. Dimma doesn’t like his pure small forwards. So off he goes
Sure. But his pressure forwards still kicked goals. Do ours, currently? And Johnston is way more raw than Rosas ever was.

I’m not sure all these players will actually go. But if they do, it will be a big list cut with lots of holes to fill.

Sure. But his pressure forwards still kicked goals. Do ours, currently? And Johnston is way more raw than Rosas ever was.

I’m not sure all these players will actually go. But if they do, it will be a big list cut with lots of holes to fill.
Oh I totally agree. You don’t like the decision at all. But Dimma is dimma

He prefers the Lambert, Edwards guys over the pure small forwards. Rosas just joining the Butler and Higgins list

Probably another wait till the end of the window before we judge it scenario.

Haven’t lost anyone from our key posts, let’s see who actually wants to come

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back