2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben king will have to kick 100 for us to play finals in 2025

One King injury away from a forward line of

Lombard Mac Rodgers
Humphrey Walter Ainsworth

Seriously talented but lacks some serious senior heads, maybe Jeffery and Lloyd carry some load but the Read would be the only other tall forward if Mac needed to go back. What do other people think it seems very light on to me?

Does Dimma have something else up his sleeve that we are yet to see, let’s hope so.

Lombard Mac Rodgers

Seriously talented but lacks some serious senior heads, maybe Jeffery and Lloyd carry some load but the Read would be the only other tall forward if Mac needed to go back. What do other people think it seems very light on to me?

Does Dimma have something else up his sleeve that we are yet to see, let’s hope so.
8 teams still in finals yet to have exit meetings

For next year, I reckon Flanders continues as a half forward, getting good touches and kicking multiple goals late in the year, him and Ainsworth provide some decent craftiness and skill as well up forward.

The lack of a key target back up outside of Read is rough, be interesting to see if we pick up a pure depth key forward. I would have honestly kept Day for 12 more months, but will wait until the end of the trade period before I worry too much.

Flanders - Andrew - Ainsworth
Long - King - Walter

Looks alright if everyone is fit in 2025.

Lombard Mac Rodgers

Is/has Dimma spoken to Cameron.
Give me the best small forwards from the VFL / SANFL /WAFL etc
They’re hardened done the hard work will cherish the opportunity.

Let’s save some cap space by getting rid of some dead wood.
And attack 2025 post season with a healthy cap and extra picks

Lombard Mac Rodgers

Dew goat got 80 goals out of Casboult and Chol as a forward line

If Dimma is a better coach he can do that and more too

8 teams still in finals yet to have exit meetings
Agree, it just seems to me with the moves so far with Luko, Rosas, Day, Casbolt all gone or likely going Dimma must have an iron in the fire somewhere, anyone want to speculate, who would we want?

Is/has Dimma spoken to Cameron.
Give me the best small forwards from the VFL / SANFL /WAFL etc
They’re hardened done the hard work will cherish the opportunity.

Let’s save some cap space by getting rid of some dead wood.
And attack 2025 post season with a healthy cap and extra picks
I actually think we should be doing exactly that, chasing guys that are hungry in those leagues, in all honesty I would’ve preferred we did that rather than go after Rioli as well but I know I’m in the minority there

Sydney finished 1st with Joel Amartey kicking 39 goals as their leading goal kicker.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sydney finished 1st with Joel Amartey kicking 39 goals as their leading goal kicker.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app
And Dimma won a flag with basically one tall forward (Reiwodlt). There are many ways to skin a cat as they say.

Soft players who only put in effort when it suits them aren't the way though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lombard Mac Rodgers

Light on experience. Walter, Read, Mac still just potential. Day was no brainer as cheap depth. We could possibly play only 2 talls? In Dimma we trust😀

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back