2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

So that’s 2 players who have chosen Gold Coast over Collingwood now this off-season? Biggest club in the land. :p

Going forward, I think Touk needs to be the one to make way in the middle and evolve his game as a wing like Andy Bradshaw did this year for Hayden Young. Would give him a new challenge and let him use his tank, and without his non-stop 2-way running which has disappeared recently, doesn’t really offer much of a unique point of difference that Rowell, Flanders and Graham don’t fill as smaller mids, compared to Davies unique size. Don’t know if he will just give up his spot in the middle though.
Depends on what happens with Bear as well I guess.

He has to go… we don’t have list spots. Need at minimum 5 main list spots.

Ellis
Day
McPherson

2 more to do to promote Uwland and Clohsey
We had only 37 on senior list. So only 1 needed (Oea). Some not re-signed yet (Lemmens, Holman). Some will leave possibly (Luko, Rosas, Farrar, C Graham).

Clohesy can stay on rookie list (why not).

Maybe more player(s) will join us? :)

We had only 37 on senior list. So only 1 needed (Oea). Some not re-signed yet (Lemmens, Holman). Some will leave possibly (Luko, Rosas, Farrar, C Graham).

Clohesy can stay on rookie list (why not).

Maybe more player(s) will join us? :)
You counting Day as a rookie? Was Pre Season Drafted not rookie drafted? Also Clohesy and Uwland won’t stay if they start on the rookie list

Hey Sunnies, think you guys will have a good season next year, the core is solid, particularly that MF.

Have you guys heard anything about Alex Davies being linked to Geelong? Is he a good player or someone Suns don't want to lose? Would he fit in at Geelong? Know nothing about him so interested.
Staying at The Suns....to sign a 2 yr extension...

SO I'M TOLD....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news about Davies

Our trading and retaining has been fantastic since Dimma walked in the door, I certainly hope he manages to get Rioli without giving the Tigers pick 6 or at least gets them to pay the majority of his wages as it’s time for the narrative of the Suns getting fleeced to change

Great news about Davies

Our trading and retaining has been fantastic since Dimma walked in the door, I certainly hope he manages to get Rioli without giving the Tigers pick 6 or at least gets them to pay the majority of his wages as it’s time for the narrative of the Suns getting fleeced to change
Where is this news about Davies ?

Where is this news about Davies ?

SUN TO STAY​

GOLD Coast midfielder Alex Davies has turned his back on interest in Victoria to remain with the Suns.

Collingwood and Geelong had expressed interested in the 22-year-old inside bull, but the Suns' Academy graduate has opted to re-sign with Gold Coast.

Davies has played 32 games for the Queensland club since joining the AFL list at the end of 2020, producing some of his best performances yet in the closing weeks of 2024 under new coach Damien Hardwick.

With Matt Rowell, Noah Anderson and Touk Miller in Gold Coast's engine room, Davies has struggled for regular opportunities at AFL level, but has co

What’s the go with the suns media team! All suns news, player movement or resigning detail seems to always be leaked elsewhere and not by the club…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What are you on about? Are you inferring the suns should release news before it’s confirmed ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back