2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

The fab 5 all stayed long term, this is the clubs core, it seems it will be team friendly too if they all want to stay.

We finally got to the point where, home sickness doesn’t matter anymore.

Just need to unlock that winning mentality inside of them and the plan is complete

With basically every single key pillar tied down long term, Collins Mac & Rowell left next years we just need the other players to play above their pay grade (Uwland, Clohesy, Graham types) for a few years to be in a spot where we can’t afford to pay them and we gotta make more harsher cuts.

Sam Edmund on SEN Trade Bell. Pick 6 will be part of Rioli's deal.
I don’t understand this at all, the details of the deal are obvious not known but you would hope the Tigers are paying the majority of his contract, if not this could end up pinned on the hall of shame trades wall along with the Bowes and Weller trades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand this at all, the details of the deal are obvious not known but you would hope the Tigers are paying the majority of his contract, if not this could end up pinned on the hall of shame trades wall along with the Bowes and Weller trades.
You mean how we got Ballard and Weller from that trade ;)
(While Cerra, who we would’ve drafted went back to Melbourne)

If we are giving up pick 6 for Rioli, I’d assume it looks like this
Pick 6
For
Rioli 60-40 contract split and a future 3rd? Which is like 37 (academy and FS matching is much stricter for 2025) So that pick could slide in

Certainly not the worst

You mean how we got Ballard and Weller from that trade ;)
(While Cerra, who we would’ve drafted went back to Melbourne)

If we are giving up pick 6 for Rioli, I’d assume it looks like this
Pick 6
For
Rioli 60-40 contract split and a future 3rd? Which is like 37 (academy and FS matching is much stricter for 2025) So that pick could slide in

Certainly not the worst
Adam Cerra today rumoured to be trade bait.....

Was also mentioned on Gettable that Noble will cost #12 but Adel will accept #25 for Neal-Bullen....

IF ANB is valued at #25, no way is Noble worth #12.

I would think #26 is closer to his value. I certainly won't be happy if we give up #12.
Oh who cares, we should trade 6 and 13 for rioli future 1st and and 20 for noble, what good are picks? We just need to get mature aged players in who want to be here.

I'm not ok.

$600k x 4 still seems a lot for Noble. He's a solid B grader, albeit in a position of need. Reckon that's overs he a guy that's moving for "family reasons"
Average will be what 450-500k after new CBA? 600k will be just over average, it's about right. He is an above average HBF. Definitely a player of need

My vote. Split pick 6 into picks 12 and 16 or similar

12 for Rioli and trade 16 for a future first with a top team Cats hawks Sydney etc
use 26 on Noble and
bread crumbs go to Lombard
That would certainly make trade week interesting. Trade 6 to Hawthorn for this years (13 for example) and next years firsts.

Then say to Richmond 12 for Rioli or
12 and 13 for Rioli and F2 and/or a decent amount of salary.
Turn 20 into maximum points.
26 for Noble.

My vote. Split pick 6 into picks 12 and 16 or similar

12 for Rioli and trade 16 for a future first with a top team Cats hawks Sydney etc
use 26 on Noble and
bread crumbs go to Lombard
We should do what we can to try and keep it. Its a very even draft year. 2018-esque.

Hold 6 if we can and try and get whoever falls out of Smillie, Draper, Trainor, Lalor, Lindsay or Trainor

Personally, Trainor would be my pick given out needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back