2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2107959

Wants to come back to QLD!!! lol, just robbed Carlton of $3mil
Of course he wants to get back to Queensland out of the limelight after his last stint up here.

Would be so us to announce a massive Mac Andrew contract to get everyone excited and then also slip in a ‘we will also be signing Jack Martin to the main list’ to bring everyone back to earth.

But seems a very Brisbane signing to get him in cheap to try and get his body right to get something out of him cheap thankfully.

Thank you….SO SO MUCH Big Mac!❤️💛❤️🤘🤘☀️☀️☀️☀️.
I’ve had a rough few weeks, being made redundant from my Disability Support Worker/Mental Health Recovery Coach role which I have done for about 15 years, starting with a new Company tomorrow ❤️🤘….AND NOW Big Mac signing on!!! What a great week and what a show of support and commitment to this amazing Club! #F#%kyouVictorianClubs☀️☀️❤️💛❤️☀️☀️🤘🤘🤘🤘#F#%kyouVictorianClubs☀️☀️❤️💛❤️☀️☀️🤘🤘🤘🤘

Of course he wants to get back to Queensland out of the limelight after his last stint up here.

Would be so us to announce a massive Mac Andrew contract to get everyone excited and then also slip in a ‘we will also be signing Jack Martin to the main list’ to bring everyone back to earth.

But seems a very Brisbane signing to get him in cheap to try and get his body right to get something out of him cheap thankfully.
They're welcome to him.....as long as he doesn't show his face on the Goldy

Thank you….SO SO MUCH Big Mac!❤️💛❤️🤘🤘☀️☀️☀️☀️.
I’ve had a rough few weeks, being made redundant from my Disability Support Worker/Mental Health Recovery Coach role which I have done for about 15 years, starting with a new Company tomorrow ❤️🤘….AND NOW Big Mac signing on!!! What a great week and what a show of support and commitment to this amazing Club! #F#%kyouVictorianClubs☀️☀️❤️💛❤️☀️☀️🤘🤘🤘🤘#F#%kyouVictorianClubs☀️☀️❤️💛❤️☀️☀️🤘🤘🤘🤘
Mate, I’m here if you need to talk, I’m sure others are as well, life has its ups and downs but just like your post, things can look bad and then something awesome happens 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know about you guys but I’d throw the kitchen sink at the Bont. Footy Classified saying he’s growing visibly frustrated at the dogs and wants another premiership. Work your magic Dimma.
We couldn't afford him. Dogs would knock back anything you offered.

We said give Mac a blank cheque. He got a blank cheque.

We secured a generational talent til he's done. How ****ing good.

To see a bloke be so tall, so fast, so strong despite his frame, so good in the air, great by foot and have that absolute dawg in him is truly a blessing as a fan. Hope he's rewarded with many Norms and flags.

It's great news but now it's open season for guys like Nosey and Buzz
Yep. Big contracts mean others get squeezed out. Alternatively, others want big bucks too—especially others who have a much more proven track record than Mac.

Now I love Mac. Was hyped for him since before we drafted him. But getting a million bucks at 21 is wild though. He will be the most paid player on our team (on average. Obviously contracts can be front or back ended).

In the future, could be well worth it. But right now? Yeah, some pay rises are incoming and we better be prepared to either win big or lose a lot of players if we don’t.

Worth mentioning the big bucks won't kick in until 2026, he still has 2025 on his current rate.

14% of the salary cap in 2026. Small price to pay for a generational talent. No one else on our list is a generational talent

Are we actually seeing change at the Club?
Real change?

8372944519de4e9cd807ffd27cf3a9a6.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back