2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

actually me if we finally extract payback for Uncle Tom Unimprestia and Tea caddy

They hate Hardwick after 3 premierships because he didn't want to be there anymore

They now hate Martin after 3 premierships because he doesn't want to be there anymore

What a ungrateful bunch
Entitlement personified

500k - Day & Casboults wages.

2 list spots gone
They’d be lucky to be on that combine

I doubt the salary cap pressure is really on that much for next year. Given new CBA and a larger percentage of our list first and second year contract guys are have locked into AFL set wages

2026 however, completely different especially with the guys we have out of contract at the end of next year looking for paydays also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW (not much) North are trading for Jack Darling who has been more cooked than Dusty who will be on double Dusty's wage next year.

Sit dusty in the pocket, 20 goals primed for september. $300k Mentor to Humper & Leo exactly what we need

FWIW (not much) North are trading for Jack Darling who has been more cooked than Dusty who will be on double Dusty's wage next year.

Sit dusty in the pocket, 20 goals primed for september. $300k Mentor to Humper & Leo exactly what we need
Plus in 17 years there will be a heap of Dusty illegitimate offspring in our academy

It's just the whole "No-one ****s with Dusty" thing I've always loved about him
The last time we had that was Nathan Bock
Guys who make you walk a bit taller on field
I really hope Dimma can make this happen
Fun ride while it all plays out

It's just the whole "No-one ****s with Dusty" thing I've always loved about him
The last time we had that was Nathan Bock
Guys who make you walk a bit taller on field
I really hope Dimma can make this happen
Fun ride while it all plays out
It will be very fun, lets hope he stays healthy

Remove this Banner Ad