2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Iva Bigun" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Plus in [emoji[emoji6]] years there will be a heap of Dusty illegitimate offspring in our academy

They don’t count has father son cause his not on the birth certificate - nice

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A while back when Kall burns said dimma has a plan I wasn't really sure what he meant but it has become clearer now. Selling off contracted players, signing up the stars on big deals, bringing in some needed players and adding some experience and some serious sizzle to a young side. Love it!!

The RICHmond flogs are melting and showing terrible disrespect to our Coasty Martin.

We must rally around our man next season and make him a true Gold Coast legend for life (just like rallying around Mac from all that disgusting racism from VFL flog fans) the one place he will be revered, respected and loved.

In Dimma We Trust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible for Richmond fans hate us even more?

They have melted all year, bit of a one sided rivalry atm
Not at all

I personally wish both Dimma & Dusty well and hope the suns do well going foward
I have no issue with either as they are both Richmond greats and brought Richmond fans so much joy and the 3 cups which we never thought we would see when the GC & GWS were given all the picks whilst we were dead last.

Both dont owe Richmond anything

Mark Robinson - "The cost for the Suns would be a list spot and Martin’s wage – estimated to be $350,000-$500,000 – and the Tigers would receive nothing."
Considering the list cloggers we have had on bigger money than this, nothing but upside on signing him
Dusty doesnt get out of bed got less than $500k

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back