2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Fiorini never wanted to leave. Just wanted to see if anyone needed and inside mid, obviously not so he’ll stay

The club is also quite happy to have him. Believe he was one of the few front ended? Which is why we tried to kick him out a couple years back too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just walk away Craig. We tried to help them get Houston. Leppitsch proving to be a complete moron.

This is John f**king Noble they are trying to extract heaven and earth out of us for. They clearly need him more than we do apparently.
The guy they dropped for the finals because he wasnt best 22
I mean what are we trading for here?
Jack Martin him
Off to the PSD with you sir and take your chances
He was a literally a player on the outer edge of my football 512km radar until they started talking about him
Now I'm getting angry
But I'm guessing not half as angry as Dimma with the suggestion the Club might table Humper

The guy they dropped for the finals because he wasnt best 22
I mean what are we trading for here?
Jack Martin him
Off to the PSD with you sir and take your chances
He was a literally a player on the outer edge of my football 512km radar until they started talking about him
Now I'm getting angry
But I'm guessing not half as angry as Dimma with the suggestion the Club might table Humper
Under contract. No PSD.

Where did Norths future first go?
Or was Fox footy playing mind games with us

Unless we want to make bigger plays this year, then Sydney is not the deal we want. But if there is another player out there, two good picks this year is juicy…

Otherwise yeah, Demons is the best value.

Collingwood want a 2nd round pick back? Even though everyone agrees Noble is worth a second round pick on his own, at best… so out Pick 13 for Noble + F1 is all I’d offer. Or a 3rd round pick can go back to them at best.

Yeah, Collingwood are annoying me. It’s like dealing with previous list managers at Essendon or Calrton.

Today has easily been my favourite day of the trade period.
Collingwood coming into the week with BDE after getting Perryman and putting moronic offers for pick 13 in a steal for Houston.
Then BAM!! Hawks on trade 14 to the blues and Magpies realise they've been pantsed and we've had the power allll along!
Melbourne upping the offer for 13, Carlton now in the box seat for Houston.
Ahhh, it feels good to leave leppitch looking like an absolute clown and having to swallow his pride to make it 13 for noble and f1

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back