2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

If Craig deals 23 to Richmond and 13 to Collingwood riots!!!
If we get some of Rioli wage paid and later picks that make up the points for giving 23 then I am ok with selling it as it would be eaten in the Lombard matching and would see us overall better off, if this isn’t the case it’s just ludicrous

13 on the other hand while it would still be eaten matching Lombard is way to valuable to give to Collingwood without getting a great deal in return. Cmon Craig pull out the magic wand

If we get some of Rioli wage paid and later picks that make up the points for giving 23 then I am ok with selling it as it would be eaten in the Lombard matching and would see us overall better off, if this isn’t the case it’s just ludicrous
With Atkins and Luko potentially being out. The “Rioli wage being paid” doesn’t mean as much anymore imo

We surely can’t even be close to the cap considering the cap went up anyway

13 on the other hand while it would still be eaten matching Lombard is way to valuable to give to Collingwood without getting a great deal in return. Cmon Craig pull out the magic wand
13 for Noble + F1 would be probably OK considering we would be getting a contracted player. Not much different compared to Saints F1 + F2. Noble on its own will cost us 23/29 range.

Common, move on teams. This trade period is unbearable. I can't handle Cornes, Morris anymore.

13 for Noble + F1 would be probably OK considering we would be getting a contracted player. Not much different compared to Saints F1 + F2. Noble on its own will cost us 23/29 range.

Common, move on teams. This trade period is unbearable. I can't handle Cornes, Morris anymore.
Agree it’s probably reasonable, we will need to death ride The Pies all year, not that it would be hard. I still feel we would get more for it outside the pies deal, but at this stage I think we at eall just over it

I’m very glad there are people like you that listen to it for more me and comment in here so that all I have to do is read this thread every 2-3 hours.
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so we got a shit load of cash of our books for two players the coach doesn't want, a targeted half back from the pies best 22 and two future first rounders
It’s not horrible I guess.
I think it's excellent.
We don't need high picks we need points are draft targets are in our backyard.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it's excellent.
We don't need high picks we need points are draft targets are in our backyard.

Yeah my guess is those firsts will just be split up this time next year to secure our academy players
Let’s just get Rioli done, secure Lombard and chill out from here

Not inlove with it but definitely don't hate it. Getting to death ride Collingwood shall be very fun.
We offloaded two softies that Hardwick didn't want. Saved $$&.
Picked up a very good HBF and 2 first Rounders for 2025.
It's decent.

Yeah my guess is those firsts will just be split up this time next year to secure our academy players
Let’s just get Rioli done, secure Lombard and chill out from here
Will depend where the picks land but we are well placed to get Uwland, and Addinsall (and Patterson and Murray if we want them)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back