2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

So sweet listening to whinging Cornes this morning.”Watch out in 2-3 years. Suns will be unbeatable”. I hope he’s right. BTW, Suns drove negotiations yesterday, gave a deadline to Port and Magpies. Noble on Trade Radio next.

I just don’t see how we can afford to add Heeney along with another 2 top 10 first Rd academy kids next year.
With the new points system
Can you imagine what he would trade for Heeney. He would fill the bucket until the Swans begged him to stop

IMG_4022.gif

Where the big FISH Evan’s been promising?
It wasn’t a half back flank? Or was it?
I mean, in isolation I’d call Rioli a big fish. BnF winner, 3x Premiership player, AA nominee etc.

Are there better players in more impactful positions? Of course. But he is an A grader right now, no doubt. Could be the “biggest” name to come to us since our first batch of trades at inception. Which says a lot about our club, but it’s what it is.

So he can ask for a trade straight away because we were stupid enough to pay half his contract in the first year, lol glad your not doing the list salaries

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So sweet listening to whinging Cornes this morning.”Watch out in 2-3 years. Suns will be unbeatable”. I hope he’s right. BTW, Suns drove negotiations yesterday, gave a deadline to Port and Magpies. Noble on Trade Radio next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back