2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

My spreadsheet :)

With now Luko, Atkins out and Rioli, Noble, Himmelberg in and assuming Lombard drafted and Clohesy and Uwland upgraded from rookie list - that's 37 players on senior list, no Cat A rookies, 2 Cat B rookies.

12 players gone (Ace could come back).
So that means room for one more on the Primary List (THE SCRIPT IS BEING FOLLOWED)

See you all again on the Coasty Thread

My spreadsheet :)

With now Luko, Atkins out and Rioli, Noble, Himmelberg in and assuming Lombard drafted and Clohesy and Uwland upgraded from rookie list - that's 37 players on senior list, no Cat A rookies, 2 Cat B rookies.

12 players gone (Ace could come back).
So do we have 34 players on our senior list right now then?

If so that means we could only take 4 selections to the draft (39,49,51,61)

So we’d lose 70 & 76. That’s not too bad, we’d still be able to match from Pick 6, but pick 5 would make us go into deficit

So do we have 34 players on our senior list right now then?

If so that means we could only take 4 selections to the draft (39,49,51,61)

So we’d lose 70 & 76. That’s not too bad, we’d still be able to match from Pick 6, but pick 5 would make us go into deficit
Yes, right now 34 players on senior list. I thought it was clear, haha. Uwland must be upgraded. Clohesy could stay on rookie list.

Alex SextonAlex DaviesSam FlandersCharlie Ballard
Nick HolmanLachie WellerTouk MillerWil Powell
Brayden FioriniJed WalterNoah AndersonDan Rioli
Tom BerryBen LongWill Graham
Matt RowellJarrod WittsElliott Himmelberg2030
Sean LemmensJake RogersZak Evans (B)Mac Andrew
Dave SwallowBodhi Uwland (A)
Sam CollinsSam Clohesy (A)2028
Connor BudarickBen KingBen Ainsworth
Mally RosasLloyd Johnston (B)Bailey Humphrey
Jy FarrarCaleb GrahamEthan Read
Joel Jeffrey
Ned Moyle
John Noble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Montana says: “They now have to play finals with what they’ve got; they go from the toys to the trophies now. I really like what they’ve done. They targeted specific players for specific roles that Damien Hardwick wants in his system. They didn’t need those picks early in this draft, they don’t need any more talented kids – they’ve got a stack of them. They need some senior players, that are ready to take them to the next level. They’re still going to get a top 10-15 player in Leo Lombard, an Academy kid (and) they’re going to get two top 10 Academy kids in next year’s draft – so it doesn’t matter that they didn’t use these (higher) picks.”

David King says: “He’ll (Rioli) bring some arrogance to this football club; a club that needs to work on their ball movement – there’s still plenty of scope for improvement. I think this is a fantastic acquisition at the absolute right time.”

Jon Ralph says: Daniel Rioli is exactly what the want in terms of their system … you bring him and Noble in, I just think it works so well.”

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back