2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what's wrong with DGB. People saying he does not have a tank for AFL. I remember when Day did number on him in VFL (not encouraging, haha).

If I understood correctly Cameron, we could trade into draft after picking up Lombard.
Reading his consistency isnt there, one week hell shut down a key forward, the next week sam day kicks 10.

he was the one i wanted in 2020.

Please correct me if I’m wrong, 🤘. We have 6 Senior players depart the club, with Noble, Rioli and Himmelberg coming in, that leaves 3 spots? IMO that’s Lombard and I feel Clohesy and Uwland will get put onto the Senior list.

Sam Day spent 14 years on our list, I think he was given more chances than anyone considering his ability.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
True bad example but I don't think.anyone on a AFL list has been given the same opportunities as Oea has compated to their results at senior level, none of the other delistees got this opportunity even Rowlands who kicked 5 goals in a game this year . At some time you have to cut the cord even though he has been a fantastic story. Use the PSS to get a Tomlinson, Culley etc, another ruckman in case of emergency or give a young academy kid a go

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back