2024/25 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Two games into the season and newcomers Bromley are undefeated and sitting in the automatic promotion places and the MK Dons have two defeats and sitting in the relegation places. I don't think Bromley can keep it up for an entire season, but I am hoping that the Dons stay in the relegation places for the entire season, or at least another week, Carlisle play them next weekend.

Carlisle have started the season with a loss and a win and are sitting mid table. Still trying to get some team cohesion amongst an almost entirely new team.

So the juggernaut that is Wrexham paid us a visit overnight. Great to see 27,000 at a League One game as our place was pretty packed.
Bolton were all over them & Wrexham’s keeper was amazing pulling off a string of saves.
0-0 it finished.
Conclusion - I reckon both sides will very much be contenders in League One.
We played well and had them scrambling numerous times, but they showed flashes and had plenty of defensive grit.
All those bandwagon supporters of Wrexham give me the sh1ts, but they do have a good team for this level.
Bolton now have an even deeper squad than last season and may just need to top off with maybe a loanee or two from a Prem. club.

Carlisle first two away performances have been nothing short of a disaster, firstly a 4-1 loss at Gillingham and last night a 3-0 loss at Milton Keynes. It's going to be a long season if this is going to continue. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/25 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back