Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance in hell we pick up Smillie.
Smillie and Murphy are two the club has put a line through VIC metro boys
WCE probably need a smaller sized mid as we have big body mids already
with Hewitt Reid and Ginbey or on the bigger side
Vic country boy we will probably take or a Draper
You sure theyre on the no Vic Metro bandwagon?

No chance in hell we pick up Smillie.
Smillie and Murphy are two the club has put a line through VIC metro boys
WCE probably need a smaller sized mid as we have big body mids already
with Hewitt Reid and Ginbey or on the bigger side
Vic country boy we will probably take or a Draper

Can we rely on Hewitt overcoming his issues? It’s not clear how bad it is.

Can we rely on Hewitt overcoming his issues? It’s not clear how bad it is.
It’s looking pretty 50:50 for Hewitt. Hopefully whatever he’s been doing this year will take. If he can’t hit the park in 2025 you would think WC would have to pull the trigger on it which is a massive shame.

Its smart by Channel 9. Go to the source and ask him the question and you know there's no way he'll publicly say he doesn't want to go to Crows. Makes Channel 9 look good.
Draper has barracked for Adelaide his whole life. a Channel 7 crows hating reporter went with false news to get clicks and got caught out. About time the public stopped supporting this click bait reporting.
Change their name to 7rumours…Now they switched off comments on that report 🙄 Just delete it 7 and admit your wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could have found their own footage instead of using my videos without giving any credit to my channel.
Dead right you put a lot of work into it Imagine if it was the other way around. Anyway keep up the great work there are 1000s of posters that appreciate your great work.

Would love Draper though I prefer Lalor. I reckon Eagles snap Draper up at 3 anyways.

Our national recruiting manager being from SA has watched Sid for a long time, so there very strong chance we
pick him up. He would complement our current set up
I like you wouldn't mind Sam Lalor both are going to be very good players
What I find amusing is all the Richmond supporters here on big footy, all know better than us and think they know
what WCE will do

How great the equalisation and fairness of this comp. A team playing today will get a better player than North, again, who have finished in the bottom 2 the last 5 years.

How great the equalisation and fairness of this comp. A team playing today will get a better player than North, again, who have finished in the bottom 2 the last 5 years.
Father son is fine, but there should be a 20% premium, not a 20% discount. The NGA rort is the major concern, along with picks blowing out. Our second selection in 2023 for finishing last was 30.

Curious who do people think North take at 2?

Plenty of mid talent already... Will they take best available - another mid.... Maybe try split the pick and get in a key position prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 AFL Draft General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back