AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to anyone taking Simpkin this week, he’s looks like a trap to me.
If it wasn’t for the bye situation, I don’t think anyone would be interested at all in him. (I didn’t watch the game, looks like he got some decent midfield time)

I will omit, I did put some consideration once I seen this discussion about him though, not one for me

Yeah, what's the thought process with Simpkin. Was he playing injured all year, had the time off, and is now back to 100% fitness ?? I have had Simpkin in the past, back when he looked like he could average over 100, but he never went on to be the accumulator I thought he could. His role this year to my eye hasn't looked great, but I didn't see the game last weekend. His stats from that game are impressive though, but it was against West Coast.

I’m unsure if NWM not being named throws a spanner in the works or might be a bless in disguise.

Im obviously down a premium this round unless I sideways trade him, but means next week I’ll have an extra premium in what will be my worst bye round on paper.

I could potentially get Luke Ryan, however I feel like all the Fremantle defenders are juiced right up at the moment, both he and Clarke have been through the roof with their scores.

I could go Whitefield for a cheaper option or potentially DPP to a midfielder.
I’m really unsure what to do at the moment, it sucks they play us in the first game as I could have made the decision after I gauged how my round was going.

Yeah, what's the thought process with Simpkin. Was he playing injured all year, had the time off, and is now back to 100% fitness ?? I have had Simpkin in the past, back when he looked like he could average over 100, but he never went on to be the accumulator I thought he could. His role this year to my eye hasn't looked great, but I didn't see the game last weekend. His stats from that game are impressive though, but it was against West Coast.
Jyza just didn't seem right from the Webster induced concussion on the eve of the season until last week. Best he's looked and best game he's played for a couple of years. Stoked for him as a bloke to get back to some decent form.

That said, not going near him. Mrs.H said she would though. I find that a bit weird as she doesn't even play DT....

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

350/4 with Zorko VC
Zorko, Steele, Sinclair and Reville

324/2 + VC.

Zorko poor after half time.
Need to punt a R15 mid next week. Steele been kind enough to volunteer.

They definitely paid him some attention after half time, while it’s not the 150+ it was looking like at half time, I’m still
locking his score in as captain.
Things can go far worse and only marginally better IMO.

Steele is frustrating at times, Berry played close attention to him all game. I think he will still have some huge games that will get him close enough to a top 8 midfielder. Can understand your decision though

350/4 with Zorko VC
Zorko, Steele, Sinclair and Reville

They definitely paid him some attention after half time, while it’s not the 150+ it was looking like at half time, I’m still
locking his score in as captain.
Things can go far worse and only marginally better IMO.

Steele is frustrating at times, Berry played close attention to him all game. I think he will still have some huge games that will get him close enough to a top 8 midfielder. Can understand your decision though
100% locking it in. I have no faith any of my players will beat that.

I have three main mids on bye next week. Dawson and Bont I feel are better but no certainty.

Petracca -> Rozee
Sullivan -> Simpkin
Hore -> Schoenmaker

610 from 5
took the 125 from Zorko(vc)
19 available this week... need something decent from Freijah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Simpkin,

Saw the change and had enough cash banked to get anyone. Decided sheezel over rozee just because rozee be cheaper next week & gets a look at his role on return. Now have way too many defender premiums but think it was the right move. Bullet dodged.

The bullet I didn’t dodge was playing with 19 this week. Of which two were Sullivan and Krueger. Worst score other than those was Freijah. Could do with a bit of a rebound, or else on for a shocker - Ryan, Macrae, Powell, fisher, Steele, serong all mediocre

1829, I’m not how that will stack up, maybe a holding type of score I’m thinking.

I can’t wait to punt both Sharp and Macrae, Merrett is locked and need to find another forward.
AF it would see us fly up. Not sure how advanced teams are in this format with boosts and the bargain basement starting players.

AF it would see us fly up. Not sure how advanced teams are in this format with boosts and the bargain basement starting players.
Always hard to gauge it isn’t it, those scores stack up reasonably well in BF league, where there is a few high ranking teams in there. 7 scores in the 1800s and no run away 1900+ scores.

As your stating, most teams are basically complete in this format with those luxuries. I’ll be basically fielding 18 premiums next week + Reville (barring any suprise)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back