No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No probs - wasn't sure to post it or not - it's the GF parade and not the GF. Admin can remove if they like. Thx.

Bedford is the neighbour asking us to turn the music down , even though it's 5pm and we haven't even put the song on yet

I noticed a small group of the players are having a second shindig with drinks and dancing the day after the wedding.

I must be doing my 20s wrong or something because if I was partying all night at a wedding, I would be a barely functioning human being for at least the next 36 hours afterwards.

When have Tasmanians faced any kinds of actual consequences as a result of entrenched attitudes arising from jokes about inbreeding?
so that makes it OK…. bud, you are absolutely running a pathetic argument. Arguing incest is less harmful than rape Stop.

Given who is there i'd give a guess it someone from 2020-23

Could it be Callum Mills given that he announced the engagement in November last year. And also on Jesinta Franklins instagram it states "From Tiffany and Callum's"
Yes it was Callum Mills wedding. During the horse racing today, (not sure if it was Caulfield or Randwick), Papley's horse won and it was mentioned that he wasn't at the race because he was at Callum's wedding.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters 2024 AFL General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back