Game Day 2024 AFL GF - Swans v Lions - enter tip/NSmith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look

If Brions win this it just goes to show you can be in the pits of hell and get back to the top

I will never forget years back driving down to a game and ABC radio were smashing Fagan about their inability to win and get better. Relentless it was and he stuck fat to his script. Good on him.

It gives a glimmer of hope for the latter years of this worst decade in our history

Look

If Brions win this it just goes to show you can be in the pits of hell and get back to the top

I will never forget years back driving down to a game and ABC radio were smashing Fagan about their inability to win and get better. Relentless it was and he stuck fat to his script. Good on him.

It gives a glimmer of hope for the latter years of this worst decade in our history
Helps when you have an academy and some luck with Father Sons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look

Bris made a semi final in his third year lol. Sure, they were shit for a while before that, but that wasn't his fault. Media pricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back