Game Day 2024 AFL GF - Swans v Lions - enter tip/NSmith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't see it - what happened?
Hinkley started yelling out to Hawks players as soon as he got on the ground. Sicily bit back and they both went on with it.
Sicily was even saying stuff while chairing someone off, looked like he told Hinkley to **** off.

Didn't see it - what happened?
Looks like Kenny made a gesture / covo to hawks….not sure if he was returning fire…but kept going…then Sicily came in…both kept going right to boundary line…
Not a good look from both of them….it will be interesting in the wash up

Might’ve kicked 50 too.

You and I will never know…

This is very annoying tbh . We don’t get the ball in our fwd line . If we do we bomb it as high as we can for the opposition to mark and launch an attack.

This is about how well Watto has done and it seems a few on here are questioning the Duursma selection. I’m backing our boy in fwiw.

The way we play it would be hard for Watto to get a kick. Is all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that he did. Hinkey had a crack at Ginnivan and Sicily bit back.

Wow. I just wrote a sentence and included three complete dickheads in absolute context. Fair effort.
Both as bad as each other….
Congratulations mate that was indeed a glorious effort .

This is very annoying tbh . We don’t get the ball in our fwd line . If we do we bomb it as high as we can for the opposition to mark and launch an attack.

This is about how well Watto has done and it seems a few on here are questioning the Duursma selection. I’m backing our boy in fwiw.

The way we play it would be hard for Watto to get a kick. Is all.
Love your work bro, but your call on the wee wizard Watson being a dud is a shocker.

PS: I reckon BGZ will be jet too FWIW..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back