Game Day 2024 AFL GF - Swans v Lions - enter tip/NSmith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've got Hipwood who looks like he'd be a massively annoying campaigner.

Then on the flipside McInerney who seems like the most genuine person in the world.

That blokes flop cost us a game. Screw him!

Looking at the age diversity, i think we will see those guys standing up there a few more times over the next decade.
100%

Their midfield going forward the next decade Ashcroft 20, Ashcroft 18, sam Marshall 18, jasper fletcher 20

Doesn’t include obviously Dunkley 27, mccluggage and berry who are still only 26 and have 5 years left

100%

Their midfield going forward the next decade Ashcroft 20, Ashcroft 18, sam Marshall 18, jasper fletcher 20

Doesn’t include obviously Dunkley 27, mccluggage and berry who are still only 26 and have 5 years left
You forgot the other Academy gifts they will receive along the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been a fan of Daniher but watching him post game be respectful and not being a total bell end with celebrations makes my heart warm a smidge.
I really like Daniher as a player, but I really warmed to him after he won the game against GWS and was so nonchalant about it.

I ❤️ will ashcroft
Me to Ligs, had two Norm Smith medal bets, Josh Dunkley and Will, who I watched in his draft year, after being injured last year and missing the grand final I said to a few people if they make it again watch this boy, he's going to be special.
$10 at $23 for $230 collect, so excited!

So many mixed emotions;
Disappointed for John Longmire that Sydney lost.
Thrilled for Nick Blakey that Sydney lost.
Wrapped for Paul Roos Sydney lost.
Shattered that David Noble left Brisbane to coach North.
So pleased that David Noble left Brisbane to coach North.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back