Jack Ginnivan Anytime Goalscorer

$7.25 PB

1st Half Goalscorer Sunday

Done doubles and treble

Harley Reid AGS 1st Half v Hawks
Zak Butters AGS 1st half v Saints
Sam Walsh AGS 1st Half v Richmond

Combined treble paying $65.37

I'm not here to death ride anyones bets, personally the "unders because its raining" has never worked out for me, I've always found they over adjust lines for the weather so I leave it alone.

Went over so I was right btw. Line was 163.5.
Let me get this straight. You wait until half way through the third quarter to post your opinion about my pre-game bet. The over hits on a goal with less than a minute to go, and you want props for being right? Jog on Nostradamus.

IMG_7038.gif

I'm not here to death ride anyones bets, personally the "unders because its raining" has never worked out for me, I've always found they over adjust lines for the weather so I leave it alone.

Went over so I was right btw. Line was 163.5.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Let me get this straight. You wait until half way through the third quarter to post your opinion about my pre-game bet. The over hits on a goal with less than a minute to go, and you want props for being right? Jog on Nostradamus.

View attachment 2034534
I said "rarely works out", was making a statement about generally backing overs/unders based on weather, not your specific bet. At the time of my post I had no idea what the line was or whether it was close or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back