Ben Long Anytime Goalscorer
Ollie Lord Anytime Goalscorer
Shai Bolton Anytime Goalscorer
Toby Greene Anytime Goalscorer
Cam Rayner Anytime Goalscorer
Oscar Allen Anytime Goalscorer

$112.49 PB

Jaeger omeara 2+ @ $23 (b365) - has kicked a goal in last 3 games. 5 of last 7

Matt Kennedy 2+ @ $13 (b365) - Kicked 4 goals in last 3, including 2 in last game. Had a bit of a knee scare recently. Maybe spends more time forward

Bailey banfield 3+ @ $13 (b365) - hit this three times this year (edit: removed brain fart)

Ned Long 2+ @ $23 (b365) - 15 scoring shots from 7 games at VFL level this year prior to being picked up by Coll

Koltyn Tholstrup 3+ at $46 (SB) - Kicked 2 in first quarter last week. Granted was playing against WCE, but playing HFF with decent heat map.

Last edited:
$2.18 Collingwood to beat Geelong on Friday night at WA TAB touch. Max Stake allowed: $50

If Pies lead by 12+ pts at any stage during the game but lose, bet refund.

Did have this as a Pies win at the beginning of the season. Just a bit wary the rain around this week in Melbourne tilts it towards a favourable outcome to the Cats.

Whos in as caretaker? Suspect Dean Cox be a next permanent coach but wont be this season

Whos in as caretaker? Suspect Dean Cox be a next permanent coach but wont be this season
They don't know who's coaching this Sunday. Don Pkye wants Simmo to as a farewell but that was shot down very quickly at the beginning on Simmos part of the press conference.

Nothing mutual about this it was clear as day. Also a journalist who has given Simmo and his players alot of crap for a long time copped one back to a round of applause. His name is Mitchell Woodcock. You can see how this part goes down. Best part of the press for me.

They don't know who's coaching this Sunday. Don Pkye wants Simmo to as a farewell but that was shot down very quickly at the beginning on Simmos part of the press conference.

Nothing mutual about this it was clear as day. Also a journalist who has given Simmo and his players alot of crap for a long time copped one back to a round of applause. His name is Mitchell Woodcock. You can see how this part goes down. Best part of the press for me.

jeez imagine whingeing as a coach getting all that $$ about journalist articles, it literally comes with the territory lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jeez imagine whingeing as a coach getting all that $$ about journalist articles, it literally comes with the territory lol
Pretty much means it's OK to abuse AFL players on socials about their poor games and losing 2k+ as "it comes with the territory ".

Its a different world in the 2 team towns that actually care about footy. The vultures are way worse and the noise louder. I agree it comes with the territory but perth and adelaide will chew up quite a few coaches as time goes on...

Mac Andrew AGS @ $7 pb - Bit of a gamble but Suns sent him forward in the last quarter after Sam Day hurt his foot and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts there this week. Day, Read and Casboult are all out injured so someone needs to play that ruck/forward role.

2+ @ $23 365

Mac Andrew AGS @ $7 pb - Bit of a gamble but Suns sent him forward in the last quarter after Sam Day hurt his foot and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts there this week. Day, Read and Casboult are all out injured so someone needs to play that ruck/forward role.

2+ @ $23 365
This is a good one to get your account banned off of.

I put it in a 3 leg multi with some chalk and got it reviewed, which I don't normally get.

i know but you should know that going in, they aren't going to change
Its a different world in the 2 team towns that actually care about footy. The vultures are way worse and the noise louder. I agree it comes with the territory but perth and adelaide will chew up quite a few coaches as time goes on...
Criticism is always going to be apart of today's world in regard to performance of anything. I don't buy into the fact that journalists have to a certain way to do their job.

Journalists make a choice to be positive, or negative to the point where they get a thrill because a coach gets fired. Same has happened in SA with both coaches this year and it's not water off a ducks back. It gets absorbed like a sponge over the years.

So glad Simmo said woodCOCK the way he did and the applause occurred.

Criticism is always going to be apart of today's world in regard to performance of anything. I don't buy into the fact that journalists have to a certain way to do their job.

Journalists make a choice to be positive, or negative to the point where they get a thrill because a coach gets fired. Same has happened in SA with both coaches this year and it's not water off a ducks back. It gets absorbed like a sponge over the years.

So glad Simmo said woodCOCK the way he did and the applause occurred.
Nicks is in the firing line here but if he were a random vic teams coach he easily escapes that level of attention as its split 10 ways. No chance Bevo is still coach for example of the dogs were SA/WA based. Hinkley kind of proves this wrong but hes got photos of Kochie being inappropriate with zoo animals or something haha

This is a good one to get your account banned off of.

I put it in a 3 leg multi with some chalk and got it reviewed, which I don't normally get.
Such a sad state of affairs but that punters cant bet the lines books willingly put up without fear of ban if it wins. How this hasnt been properly legislated is beyond belief

2+ @ $23 365
Andrew into $4 now despite your post not getting any other likes.

Need to make a private forum where only people who post are able to access.

Betting on something that a group of other people bet on shortly after is the main thing that gets your account banned.

So everyone who posts on here is getting their accounts banned essentially by the lurkers who tail everything 😡

jikost, how do you personally deal with your accounts getting limited, as you post a lot of props, that I imagine quite a lot of people would piggy back off of immediately after. You would have to be getting a lot of banned accounts, no?

Last edited:
Andrew into $4 now despite your post not getting any other likes.

Need to make a private forum where only people who post are able to access.

Betting on something that a group of other people bet on shortly after is the main thing that gets your account banned.

So everyone who posts on here is getting their accounts banned essentially by the lurkers who tail everything 😡

jikost, how do you personally deal with your accounts getting limited, as you post a lot of props, that I imagine quite a lot of people would piggy back off of immediately after. You would have to be getting a lot of banned accounts, no?

pointsbet will move a market like that with literally one bet, in fact it happened to me a number of times with long odds but just trying to put 10-20$ on, they wouldn't even accept the bet they'd just wind it in, offer me new odds then give me like 5$ worth.

it's definitely not lurkers for those, ESPECIALLY with pointsbet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back