Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much to do for organizing a new season. So easy compared to Empire.

Trading is of course open.

Draft start will be JULY 1

Roster deadline is JUNE 30 to get your roster down to 26 players who are all selected as your 26 keepers.

Currently, your roster page (at the very bottom of mobile browser, or very left on PC browser) will look like this.

The position maximums are double of what they really are. So you can carry excess players at positions for now,, and even prior to draft, even keepers selected, and even after draft....but eventually you will only be allowed to carry the half of what the maximum is displayed.when season starts.

But you must get your roster down to 26 pre-draft and make sure to personally select your 26 keepers.

Screenshot_20240317-134207.png

re: Diggs, Kamara, Javonte, Rodgers. If any of them interest you and you want them somewhat cheap DM me.

Henry, Zamir and Pickens also available, might be a bit cheaper than the going rate but as much of a discount as those above.

How does it work now? We just add players to fill our roster?
Preseason (now)....put waiver claims in fpr players you want, waivers runs wednesday, after wednesday, players remain locked for the next wednesday waivers. Etc.

Regular season ...same, but after wednesday players unlock and you can puck them up for free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found a way to hack my system ey? Surely players cant be picked up still
Was before you set the waivers I think. Seen it happen in others leagues on FF before also. You got a few more to chuck back on waivers from joop and PBs teams.

Just noticed people have claimed players straight after the draft, surely they have to wait til Wednesday for claims to be made and those players need to be put back on waivers?
Dance Camp Family GIF by Run The Burbs

Reminder to all....

Roster Deadline is September 1st.
Max roster 32.
Max per position (half of what it is now).
All teams to get under by August 31st....on September 1st commish will make force cuts and no turning back.
So 32 plus up to 5 rookies on taxi? Taxi doesn’t count to position max totals?

Fantasy 2024 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back