F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all. He made his move several laps out and those behind weren't catching him.
I meant the last few laps was all about the accident instead of the drive but he'll still get plenty of love.

What a bloody star. He might be the Australian that can break out of the nice guy back up role! The commentators think he's calm and collected, I suspect he's just going to be ice cold and ruthless when the time really comes.

Great race, great entertainment, and a great result to have had on during the Australian prime time!

Glad Sainz and Perez are ok, that was rough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Karun, commentated the last bit very well.

Piastri has arrived and stamped himself as a potential world drivers champion. And we're all for it.
I think he had to imagine he was back infront of his touch screen tv, and struggling to rewind/fast forward which always allows natural pauses.
That led to true nirvana for him at the end there

how on earth did williams give sargeant as long as they did and colapinto has been on it immediately?
Logan's dad is rich. He was a pay driver.
If he had trundled round at the back without crashing he would still be in the car, but the damage bill was too much.

Wtf was perez doing there.

When max car is slow and you are trying to defend the constructors you just let the ferraris go and bring points home.
Its like the red mist took over. Thats why i wouldnt keep him on next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back