F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do McLaren reverse their decision on team orders favouring Norris ?

Piastri by far the more composed driver, and pace is now much closer between the two.

Norris is quick but certainly Oscar has him for composure. If you were picking one to be your driver you'd definitely have a strong argument for Oscar now he's nearly on par for pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s wrong, it’s been around much longer than the 70’s but it was only then they started using it and it was that pedo who wrote it. I can’t remember the guys name but it has 5 verses and is quite old.

Was Peter Dodds a pedo?
Because he composed and wrote it in 1878.
Harris did well if he teleported back to that time.

last of the late brakers.

Also pivotal that he made it when he did. Leclerc showed that if you stay behind for too long, you run out of tyres to make the move.
That has happened to Oscar on a couple of occasions and he has learnt to take your chances.

I dislike Lando as much as anyone but Oscar owes him one for holding up the Pérez undercut.

He'll probably have to pay it back with interest.
Well, Oscar has helped Lando before so I’m not sure he owes him one.
The team though owes Oscar more than one.

Haha, Russell, the guy who takes advantage of a 2 car crash again, just like Austria

What a race. Oscar and Charles drove so well, glad they finished 1 and 2.

That accident cost Max the fastest lap and Gave Norris that instead.
Interesting point that cost max 2 points to Norris but it also kept Norris 32 ahead instead of 27 ahead of Oscar which will mean team orders will still be in play.

That extra 5 points could have been the tipping point to scrap them for the next few races which might end up costing Norris more.than 2 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back