F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australians have now won 45 GPs. I'm wondering if that's actually the best one.

Ricciardo mostly won crazy races, but Monaco was great. Hungary and Belgium were authoritative, but maybe it was just another pair of wins. Alan Jones has had a few good ones without me seeing them: Austria, Montreal, and Watkins Glen. I've never read of stories of Jack Brabhma putting in storming performances. **** that Webber would've had the best win by an Australian.

So that might be it.

Australians have now won 45 GPs. I'm wondering if that's actually the best one.

Ricciardo mostly won crazy races, but Monaco was great. Hungary and Belgium were authoritative, but maybe it was just another pair of wins. Alan Jones has had a few good ones without me seeing them: Austria, Montreal, and Watkins Glen. I've never read of stories of Jack Brabhma putting in storming performances. **** that Webber would've had the best win by an Australian.

So that might be it.

Webbers first win was incredible, got a drive through penalty and still won by 9secs

If Max goes to the Stroll family hobby you could definitely see RB offering big money for one of Lando or Oscar.
The way things are going, I think Oscar is better served trying to get Alonso's seat in the Newey/Cowell factory team when its available.

Really all depends on which car looks the best in 2026. Looking less likely that Red Bull will be dominant in the new regs (based on personnel going).

Yeah okay Karun. Carlos doesn't move off his line at all. If anything Perez moved in at the end
Yeah the white lines are a poor reference because they taper to nothing at the point of impact. Don't think he noticed the "shoulder" disappears up ahead

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Azerbaijan Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back