Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Who wins the 24 Chas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Get on Bont for next season. He's going to poll 50+ after the AFL media hops on board with his low polling this season. Overcorrection is coming.

He doesn’t really play a game that tends to poll massive- doesn’t get it usually 35 odd unfortunately

Bloke is a gun

While I share your sentiments about this nonsense whiners, it's completely your own fault for forgetting it is like this every year.

The only way to make the Brownlow watchable is to engage in degenerate gambling. If you're not risking the house and your marriage, you are doing it wrong.

I bet on Cripps and this is still frustrating. I’m sure he won’t care but this will be the story - instead of celebrating his season it’ll be how cooked the umpires are. Again.

Even accounting for the extra game, Cripps is going to demolish the record. His season was great and he’s a worthy winner, but was this better than Danger and Dusty a few years back?

The writing was on the wall when Priddis won. It’s been an inside mids award since then, touches and clearances all that matter.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not

Not. Based on watching all of these guys bar Nicholls.

Remember that Diesel and Judd played half of their careers elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont:
R2: 32 Disposals, 19 Contested, 3 Tackles, 11 Clearances, 2 Goals, 2 Goal Assists, 7 Score Involvements, 567 Metres Gained, #1 Rated Player, 10 Coaches Votes, 0 Brownlow Votes.
R4: 35 Disposals, 14 Contested, 10 Tackles, 7 Clearances, 1 Goal, 2 Goal Assists, 8 Score Involvements, 638 Metres Gained #2 Rated Player, 5 Coaches Votes, 0 Brownlow Votes.
R8: 26 Disposals, 16 Contested, 5 Tackles, 7 Clearances, 2 Goals, 4 Goal Assists, 11 Score Involvements, #1 Rated Player (by far), 9 Coaches Votes, 0 Brownlow Votes.
R9: 32 Disposals, 19 Contested, 7 Tackles, 10 Clearances, 2 Goals, 14 Score Involvements, #1 Rated player, 7 Coaches Votes, 1 Brownlow Vote.

Cripps would poll 12 with those numbers no problem. He's a fantastic player, but he's getting 3 votes for sneezing in some rounds.

Yep, he had a reasonably poor month where he should be struggling to get any votes but he is regularly picking up 1 or 2 votes.
Balanced out a little by not getting as many votes as he should have earlier in the year.

It’s like the umps got to the bye and he’s been put into the more vote category.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow Medal Count - Congrats Patrick Cripps!

Back