Toast 2024 Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm after playing around with my team I can either do my original plan, or I can have this team with 3 trades left, benefit is rozee at m9. Both teams have comben to cover defence and forward. However I'll have Curnow instead of Rankine, what do you guys think will be better? I'm not sure Rankine will even outscore Curnow now anyway with how protected he is 😂 Still a long way to go, but having coverage on every line would mean I can hold players if they're suspended/ injured short term.

Original team with 4 trades:
1000004621.png

Option 2 with 3 trades but also mid cover:

1000004625.png

Hmm after playing around with my team I can either do my original plan, or I can have this team with 3 trades left, benefit is rozee at m9. Both teams have comben to cover defence and forward. However I'll have Curnow instead of Rankine, what do you guys think will be better? I'm not sure Rankine will even outscore Curnow now anyway with how protected he is 😂 Still a long way to go, but having coverage on every line would mean I can hold players if they're suspended/ injured short term.

Original team with 4 trades:
View attachment 2029183

Option 2 with 3 trades but also mid cover:

View attachment 2029184
Like option 2 personally

4 trades and a pretty trash bench.
🙏 for no injuries.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_194237_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_194237_Chrome.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20240624_194245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_194245_Chrome.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 20
Happens every year without fail... absolutely Kidding ourselves if we think there will be no Injuries to our "Premos" for the next 9 rounds!

Trades in hand for injuries / Restings / Dropped / Managed players are worth their weight in Gold!

There's still more than a third of the Supercoach season to go!

The SC Gods will not be happy!!!

Two games clear & 6% off 5th in my cashie.

Nine trades left.

Plenty (too much) cash on the bench.

Good chance of a win this week with no trades.

blues-brothers.png

1719226838199.png

NSLK's side is making me shy :embarrassedv1:

Revised completed side – decided I can no longer stand watching the Piggy and Punchy show, it's not good for the soul:

View attachment 2028695

Hot garbage, but this year has been hot garbage, so I'm not expecting much more than hot garbage 🤗
Slight amendment – going Curnow over Caldwell due to Curnow's juicy run home.

1000015865.jpg

View attachment 2028296
View attachment 2028297
3 trades up the sleeve, 20k spare. Rowell into the side this week - leshgo

That bench though😳
2024 completed team.png
Think I've now actually talked myself into getting Rozee back in (given the price), having 133k up the sleeve to then next week turf a Steele/Touk/Martin type to Serong before he plays Richmond at Optus. Worried he's a must have + the Rowell/Young type premos aren't quite as appealing.

Would leave a whopping 2 trades (thanks to Grundy - Marshall - Sweet - English:moustache:) after next week and a gross looking bench, but lets have some fun damn it
Hell Yeah Wwe GIF by A&E

And that's me done - 4 trades left. Am I completely happy? Not really, but sitting in the top 5k so could be worse.

Need to monitor the Salem situation this week, but from all accounts he should be ok.

Also a projected score of over 2600 this weekend? Stop getting my hopes up SC admin!

1719276945514.png

Having a scan of these teams, best 22 comes from a pool of 28 or so players - converging much :'(

30 is way too many trades!

Last edited:
Completed team. ATM Sexton is the rotating 23rd cover. Still deciding between him and Powell. wanted Rozee as my 23rd but won’t be able to swing someone as cover across all lines like I would with sexton/powell.

1.3k rank, but dropped off because I don’t have either of Gulden, LDU, Merrett. Was thinking of sideways trading Rowell but think the GC boys have a good run home, especially in that last round against Richmond.

Will save the 4 trades and hope it becomes an advantage as the season progresses

IMG_5375.png IMG_5376.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two games clear & 6% off 5th in my cashie.

Nine trades left.

Plenty (too much) cash on the bench.

Good chance of a win this week with no trades.

blues-brothers.png

View attachment 2029342
Reckon % is a horrible way to separate teams level on points.
Too much luck involved with what teams you come up against in byes, who you play when etc.
Get your administrator to use the 'points for' instead :moustache:

Screenshot 2024-06-25 202314.png

$50K ITB with 3 trades remaining, want to save them for injuries.

Hoping McKercher comes back and at least makes some coin, could sideways him to possibly Rozee if he isn't putting up high enough numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back