List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

If we don’t get pick 2 I’m all for taking Tauru at 6

Looks an absolute freak, Sam Taylor like
Could play forward too I reckon

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Sam Davidson ran a 6.12 2KM at the state combine. That would've placed him 2nd at the National combine.
It was windy at the Combine, he wouldn't have run that there. Everyone's times were down.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Sam Davidson ran a 6.12 2KM at the state combine. That would've placed him 2nd at the National combine.

He’s also 21.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Hey guys I come in peace

What would you guys think about us giving you Melbourne's F1 and our F3 for your 11 this year? If you would prefer to spread your picks over 2 years rather than placing it all on one draft this could be a win-win.
Nah. The value at 11 is potentially 5 in other years. We need kids now, and Melbourne's 2025 ladder position could be anything depending on what happens with Oliver and Petracca. We might do 18 for that, but not 11.

I don't mind trading up for it, but we need to absolutely recognise this. North are the ones in the hot seat, not us. Either take Tauru at 2, or give us a ****ing great deal for 6.

As I've said all along, 2 and F2 for 6 and 18/20.
surely if we were that desperate to move up and do that we would have taken 10&18 for Shai
and traded Barker and 10 for 3 and kept 6

We would have had 1 3 6 18 instead of 1 3 10 11

Hey guys I come in peace

What would you guys think about us giving you Melbourne's F1 and our F3 for your 11 this year (So we go back in after the bid on Kako)? If you would prefer to spread your picks over 2 years rather than placing it all on one draft this could be a win-win.
LOL wouldn't have thought so. 23 or 24 for an F1.....perhaps.

Hey guys I come in peace

What would you guys think about us giving you Melbourne's F1 and our F3 for your 11 this year (So we go back in after the bid on Kako)? If you would prefer to spread your picks over 2 years rather than placing it all on one draft this could be a win-win.

We will move picks but unless we get overs for 11 it’ll be our picks in the 20s for F1s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely if we were that desperate to move up and do that we would have taken 10&18 for Shai
and traded Barker and 10 for 3 and kept 6

We would have had 1 3 6 18 instead of 1 3 10 11
We see a top 2, not a top 3.

Hey guys I come in peace

What would you guys think about us giving you Melb's F1 or our F1 and our F3 for your 11 this year? If you would prefer to spread your picks over 2 years rather than placing it all on one draft this could be a win-win.
Not a chance in hell.

What do people reckon about this

Pick 1 - Fos (mid)
Pick 6 - Lalor (mid)
Pick 10 - Langford (mid)
Pick 11 - Armstrong (key fwd)
Pick 18 - Hotton (mid/sml fwd)
Pick 20 - J Whitlock (key fwd)
Pick 23 - trade for someones 1st rounder 2025
Pick 24 - Hannaford (mid/sml fwd)

1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 and 24

Remove this Banner Ad