List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, the counting problem, F1 + 12 + 14 = 3 that's 3 x 1st's for pick 3 comprehension/reading is not your strongest suit

yes, Lalor and O'Sullivan have more upside than Jagga, but you already knew that by trading a fortune to get pick 3 and FOS who is Walsh's cousin, isn't he?

the irony of this not realising we didnt have both an f1 and 14. we traded f1 for 14

Wow, you’ve really given it some thought
Nah just something I dreamt up

Really should be just going for the plain ordinary trade 6 & 18 for 2 that the cool kids are suggesting.

yeah they are unless freaks like Dusty

easier to win a Brownlow in a week team generally so can't win premierships

and umpires generally cannot get anything right and are about exposure, not teamwork
I get what you are saying but to say you don’t want to draft a Brownlow medalist is ludicrous. Our dynasty side had 2 of them….remember? It’s not one or the other.

Nah just something I dreamt up

Really should be just going for the plain ordinary trade 6 & 18 for 2 that the cool kids are suggesting.
You think I'm cool? Awesome!
Cool Cool Ok GIF by Muta Bor Studio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of talk that tigers will take Lalor and FOS if they have pick 1 and 2.

I see Jagga as your next Cotchin like captain. I’d be shocked if you didn’t select him. Thoughts?
I think I'm the only one in here that would take Jagga @ 1. But what would I know? This is why I don't bet or gamble because I don't like too many risks! Jagga seems a very safe & reasonable selection.

I think I'm the only one in here that would take Jagga @ 1. But what would I know? This is why I don't bet or gamble because I don't like too many risks! Jagga seems a very safe & reasonable selection.
Agree.
Low risk.
Captain material and ball magnet.
Imagine for once in living memory us regularly getting first use of the ball.
Think about who you would want for the future Cotchin or Martin?
With Jagga you are getting a Cotchin . With Lalor or FOS you are getting the potential for a a high impact mid forward. We can’t afford to put the cart before the horse.
Can’t see any benefit in trading with North for #2
If we take Jagga we may still get Lalor or Langford at 6.
If not take Armstrong.

Just on Mick Ablett he reckons we won't trade up and we won't trade into next year unless we
Get a incredible offer
I've watched Mick Ablett on Draft Nights for many years now and he is horrendous.

What do people reckon about this

Pick 1 - Fos (mid)
Pick 6 - Lalor (mid)
Pick 10 - Langford (mid)
Pick 11 - Armstrong (key fwd)
Pick 18 - Hotton (mid/sml fwd)
Pick 20 - J Whitlock (key fwd)
Pick 23 - trade for someones 1st rounder 2025
Pick 24 - Hannaford (mid/sml fwd)

1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23 and 24
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

Remove this Banner Ad