List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love pick 2 but just don't think north will do it for 6 and 18 like we may hope / ask.

Reckon they want big overs (fair enough).
How good is it, our worse case scenario from this point is having to take an extra gun kid. We can play it cool, the pressure's on Norf.

I don’t think we trade for 2
yeah I am having second thoughts to.

I would not mind chasing 5 and 9 from Melbourne offering 10, 11 and whatever else they want

I would be happy with 1, 5, 6, 9 and something around 18-24 but it probably will not happen

i think unless Twommey gets his contacts solid this year he could really miss it which would be unusual for him on his late phantom

he will not miss much but not as accurate as recent years for sure

Last edited:
Is Harley Reid good friends with any of these potential draftees?

Not that Harley is the be all and end all, but gee imagine if one of these guys is actually good mates and is playing for us if Harley ever chooses to come back to Victoria.

FOS? Smith? Lalor?

Lalor and Reid, have a 500 day streak ongoing on snapchat

Blair couldn’t (for him) have been more effusive about this year’s crop.

Main word he used to describe it, that jumped out at me: “Even”. To its most literal meaning, that doesn’t suggest trading up.

Sure there are priorities, but we have many spots to fill in our next flag side & if we think X + Y > Z, you stick.

North have been dumb telegraphing to everyone who they adore. Let them sit.

Would love pick 2 but just don't think north will do it for 6 and 18 like we may hope / ask.

actually they are in no position to ask for overs

Everyone in the industry knows that Nth need a tall, and everyone in the industry knows that the top maybe 6 players are all mids, Nth have pick 2 and nothing else

We are very happy with where we are at, we knocked Pick 2 and Pick 3 this week

Wonder if when push comes to shove they accept 2, for 6 and 24?

They probably should, that way they could get Tauru/armstrong and Faull/Whitlock/Shanahan

How good is it, our worse case scenario from this point is having to take an extra gun kid. We can play it cool, the pressure's on Norf.
yeah spot on, there is zero pressure or expectation to move up this year.

you know why I am picking Lalor over FOS for one?

neither are Harley Reid but both could explode and there are risks with both, different risks but risks with both.

the reason I pick Lalor over FOS, and FOS is arguably slightly safer, is it is harder to replace someone like Lalor.

neither are totally replaceable but it would be easier to find substitutes for FOS potentially than Lalor I think but FOS could end up a superstar, as well we will have to see

Lalor may not come on, I obviously hope he does, but how many times to guys like this pop up?? Harley is better and clearly generational but still the kinda makeup of Lalor does not present in drafts very often I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Harley Reid good friends with any of these potential draftees?

Not that Harley is the be all and end all, but gee imagine if one of these guys is actually good mates and is playing for us if Harley ever chooses to come back to Victoria.

FOS? Smith? Lalor?
Would’ve played for Bendigo Pioneers with Travaglia and Shanahan. 99% sure Reid and Shanahan are from the same school in Echuca too

All I can find is 3.156 for the 20m and TBH that's pretty good for a bloke that's 200cm and 100kg's, came 6th overall in the agility test, again, amazing for his size.
The 20 mtr and agility are great
2klm and leap would be interesting

He could be the bargain buy if he drifts

whats the knock with trainor? i know there's concussion concerns but how serious are they? is he knocked out with a stiff breeze, has it been multiple successive kos?
1729151762211.gif

Norf have pick 2 then pick 62. They'll offer their F1 to get back in but they've already done that and got no takers. They're motivated sellers.

If we only have pick 1 and North are being campaigners for pick 2, who are you drafting Lalor or FOS?
I'm FOS, obviously.

Does anybody have access to Gerreyn combine results
He hasn't finished the 2k yet.

we knocked Pick 2
I don't think we did.

Yep, 2 x KPP's is ok, 4 is too many
For me I'd like to target 3 being a genuine KPF & KPD as well as a genuine ruck, not a ruck/forward

View attachment 2146070

Norf have pick 2 then pick 62. They'll offer their F1 to get back in but they've already done that and got no takers. They're motivated sellers.

I'm FOS, obviously.

He hasn't finished the 2k yet.

I don't think we did.
anyone got any actual info, or at the very least more kevin costner gifs?

My boss son played under 16’s at stingrays this year. Knows Langfords dad well. According to him, Richmond are very keen on him. Im sure they could rank Lalor or FOS higher but could settle for Langford. Could be a case of keeping picks if they think they can get FOS/Lalor at 1 and Langford at 6.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Blues fan on their draft board saying
"little rumor for you via someone i know, in footy but not at either of these clubs
expect Richmond to go for Lalor at #1 and are a good chance to trade for #2 with north to get O'Sullivan."
Sorry but how are north going to get FOS if they’re trading pick2 to Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back