List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues fan on their draft board saying
"little rumor for you via someone i know, in footy but not at either of these clubs
expect Richmond to go for Lalor at #1 and are a good chance to trade for #2 with north to get O'Sullivan."
jason derulo GIF

You think they're just gonna go, "Okay, 2 and 62 it is!" ?
Yeah they've ****ed themselves royally but they're not going to just take a bad deal from us.

14 was probably sweet spot for their F1 too. 🤣 Maybe 11 but think I'd like to just pick Travaglia, Hotton types there than wait a year.

Yeah they've ****ed themselves royally but they're not going to just take a bad deal from us.

14 was probably sweet spot for their F1 too. 🤣 Maybe 11 but think I'd like to just pick Travaglia, Hotton types there than wait a year.
Yeah I'm not trading for their F1. I reckon GWS is their best shot.

6 and 18 is not bad for them. Tauru and a Whitlock.

Big chance, lot's of interest in others and he's being the one discounted, Saints might pull the trigger though, but if they're keen on Travaglia and a KPP then yes. Don't think the Dees take him at 9.
Think Dees take Reid at 9 fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats so good about lalor ? which highlights are ya watching ? send link ?

I watched his highlights and he wasnt anything special. doesnt scream number one pick at all

Reckon they melt if they take a hbf even though he probably becomes a mid. But his running power suits what they target.

Or draft him win 2 or 3 flags and trade him back for massive overs.

the lion king disney GIF

IMG_8942.gif

I watched his highlights and he wasnt anything special. doesnt scream number one pick at all
Shut up

I reckon this is a great watch to start. Showing a bit of his mongrel, giving it to blokes off the ball after he's disposed of it. Hands are very clean. Shows burst through contest. A contested mark or two in there and a snag.

Last edited:
****ing delicious
he just takes a few marks and kicks a few run of the mill goals

what am I missing ?

I want to see him getting the ball in the middle and bursting away from packs

he just takes a few marks and kicks a few run of the mill goals

what am I missing ?

I want to see him getting the ball in the middle and bursting away from packs
Watch the other vid campaigner.

He's quicker than I thought actually watching the second video.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back