List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Been having a think about the permutations in acquiring pick 2.
What's a slide of 4 places worth to North Melbourne?
It seems apparent they want Tauru, so who takes him if North don't at 2?
Carlton - No, they apparently want FOS, if they don't get him I assume they go for a similar type. Maybe a Smilie or a Draper? Don't see them taking Jagga.
Adelaide - No, they're taking Draper if he is there. If not, they go best available.
Melbourne - Due to having two flight risks in the middle, I can see them taking Jagga or the best available mid.
Richmond - Assuming we took Lalor and Carlton took FOS. We may take a Smilie or a Reid. If Jagga is available you'd assume we take him, but I think the Dees take him.
St Kilda - Probably the first proper hurdle. They just lost Battle. Tauru can play at either end of the ground. Considering they have two picks back to back, they likely take Tauru there.

What are they realistically losing if they take the pick slide? All the clubs before St Kilda are odds on not to take a key position player.

Therefore, if I was North and I'm chasing a split, they are coming to us as we have the pick before the Saints and 4 picks between 10 and 20.
North knows we wouldn't give 6 and 10 so they wouldn't ask.
They would be hoping for 6 and 11 as it gives them a chance at Armstrong.
However, considering their next pick (if they don't split) is in the 60's, they're kind of backed into a corner.

6 and 18 I feel might be right but it's geared in our favour. We do have the leverage though. If North kept pick 25, we wouldn't have any leverage IMO.

If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd say the deal gets done for 6 and 18 which is an incredible result for us.

Watch the other vid campaigner.

He's quicker than I thought actually watching the second video.
how do the higlights compare to our dynasty generational players like chimp and dusty

We seriously need a Key FWD, Lynch has a couple of years left at most & is always injured.
Who is our next Richo or Riewoldt?
We need a solid highly talented key forward just as much as midfielders if not more. our key forward stocks are Kosi/Ryan ffs.

I would pick FOS or Lalor and then take Armstrong at 6, I honestly think he will be gone by 10,11.
No way the Dees overlook a key forward with their pick 9, they might even pick with 5, if they think we will get him at 6.

Last edited:
Tyler Welsh was the best kpf last year as a 17 yo. idk what the knocks are on him, but the guy can play. Adelaide don't have the picks to match an early bid. I'd take a punt.
Shanahan is an option too, he just looks the part.
Gerreyn looks the goods too, plus he can play ruck.
they're my preferred tall forward options.

He's exhausted, and effs the kick up (yep questions on his fitness) but the clips back to back to back to back from 5:12 in that video are elite burst of pace. Hows the clip after at 5:30 though

eerily similar to dustys junior clips but with more overhead marking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do the higlights compare to our dynasty generational players like chimp and dusty
Hey mate they're shutting down the 3G network. It's time for you to move on from the Motorola.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back