List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Magic has caught a live one

Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street

Is there actually anything happening until Nov 8th? Feels like I could take a 2 week break from BF and miss nothing.
Apparently FOS is actually Judd or some shit, old Magicatthedisco said so.

I did say to temper your expectations...
Look, Tom Morris isn't overly familiar with the draft and it just sounds like he is throwing a couple of picks out there but for anyone thinking 6 won't be involved needs to quickly get themselves prepared.

It's still likely going to be 6 and 18.
Cal Twomey also raised pick 6 + 10/11 for pick 2 on trade deadline day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you do not read my posts.

Why would I not be real???

we are talking about pick 1 in 2025, not Lalor

We already know there is no Harley Reid in 2025 because if there was we already would know about it

We are not talking about pick 1 in 2025 for the likes of Hotton, and or Berry
Dyson Sharp would most likely be #1 this year

Dyson Sharp would most likely be #1 this year
correct,

and??

You think Dyson Sharp is levels above FOS/Lalor??

I am trying to understand the rationale here?? Do you think Sharp is near Harley Reid level, or is that much a better more certain prospect??

For me I am about winning premierships, not picking up brownlow medalists but I digress, what am I missing?

Honestly I would prefer Tauru and Trainor together than just one Dyson Sharp at this stage

Last edited:
The Gun, in todays crazy world, where up is down and down is up, as we are constantly striving for material things that ultimately don’t make us happy,
Why quibble over “picks”. 6,11,18,24,69……… they are just numbers.

Let’s just be friends instead ❤️
I thought we were friends ?

Then you come here with a Tom Morris tweet

Im waiting for Ralph to release his tweet about #10+ #20 for pick #2 to tag you in

correct,

and??

You think Dyson Sharp is levels above FOS/Lalor??

I am trying to understand the rationale here?? Do you think Sharp is near Harley Reid level, or is that much a better more certain prospect??

For me I am about winning premierships, not picking up brownlow medalists but I digress, what am I missing?
Not just me , Most would take him at #1 this year

Trading away our future first when we are likely to be shit next year is absolute madness. I mean I know the guy spruiking it is nuts, but still.

You'd never do that unless say west coast wanted to trade out Reid or some other outrageously good deal.

Right now we are short a F3, so I expect we'll be flipping 1 or 2 of our late 1st round picks into next year F1s. I support this 100%.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back