List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Also no doubt someone else has made this point already.

But if you use the AFL Draft Pick Value Calculator Pick 2 is worth 2517 points. Picks 6 and 23 combined add up to 2566 points. With such an even top six, and with such a deep draft extending at least to pick 25, if it's a straight transaction involving picks from this year alone, this should be our take it or leave it offer.

Again if Norf can get a better deal elsewhere they are free to do so.

It would make sense. Which excites me thinking what he could do over a few decent preseasons.
Lalor will be a beast after 2 pre seasons, lock him in for pick selection 1

lalor.jpg

Cal says on gettable we'll definitely look at 2, that he wouldn't give anything more than 6 & 18.
Also says we shouldn't give 10 & 11.

"We should be stoked about how this is playing out"
i would rather 10 and 11 more than 6 18 to be honest

10 and 11 will good good players, can't ignore that, can be more select with 6 those and it is a team game, not collecting talent

saints need mids badly, there is no way they will
Pick Armstrong
They have spent high picks on mid’s recently - Philipou, Milera and even Owens. Would be wise of them taking whoever out of Smilie, Langford, Reid or another slider and then Armstrong to sit next to King. Key position players have been a massive weakness for them for the past few seasons. Unless a team goes tall early and you have 2 high quality mid’s that have slid then I can see them going a tall and small

Richmond​

Arrivals: None
Departures: Liam Baker (trade), Shai Bolton (trade), Jack Graham (free agency), Dylan Grimes (retired), Dustin Martin (retired), Sam Naismith (retired), Marlion Pickett (retired), Daniel Rioli (trade)
Draft picks: 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24
Uncontracted: Mate Colina, Matt Coulthard, Noah Cumberland, Thomson Dow, Kamdyn McIntosh
Contracted: 35 (one category B rookie)

The Tigers’ extraordinary draft hand gives them a smorgasbord of options, and they may even package some picks to secure North Melbourne’s No.2 selection. GWV Rebels midfielder-forward Sam Lalor, who has been likened to Dustin Martin, is firming to be the dux of the 2024 class, but Finn O’Sullivan and Jagga Smith are other options at the top. A deal with the Roos would give them the chance to grab two of that trio, or even 195-centimetre on-baller Josh Smillie, another player Richmond like. It is likely the Tigers will try to get various types with their first-round picks, with Sandringham bookends Harry Armstrong and Luke Trainor possibly in their mix. Having so many selections means they might also be more willing to bet on Taj Hotton’s talent after he suffered an ACL rupture this year. There are also decisions to make on their uncontracted crew.

Just cant help but feel everyone being lured into to talking about mids in such an even draft.
This is the perfect draft to concentrate on tall forwards IMO.
I'm at a loss as to why someone like Sims gets no love, perfect Lynch replacement.

Sims & Gerreyn @ 10 & 11 will do me fine.

1 & 6 - Best mids
10 & 11 - Sims & Gerreyn.
18,20 - Best available.
23 & 24 - Best available / 2025 F1 trade.

Pick 2 upgrade - nothing more than 6 & 18.
Guarantee the mids we want & more than likely still get the talls aswell.

1 Lalor
7 Jagga
12 Travaglia
14 Armstrong
22 Trainor
24 Dodson
28 Dattoli

Would settle for that 😻

Would not be surprised if Tigers go both Whitlock boys, maybe the 18 and 20 picks. Maybe reach for one @ 11.

Personally want Cooper Hynes, so would definitely grab him with one of the teen picks.

Pairing Jagga with Lalor or Langford would be something!

Lalor seems like that genuine game breaker who can make a massive impact with limited disposals

I know Dusty is the obvious comparison for us but for those more educated would DeGoey be a similar example of the type of player

Can’t stand the pies but he definitely seems like a player in a similar mould in my eyes
One of the draft previews says he's a Pies fan and modeled his game off De Goey.

🚩🚩🚩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11+23
11+20
11+18
10+23
10+20
10+18
lots of options to split norf from taint to tonsils
why do norf want pick 6 ? its cursed

10 or 11 have much better history

1 Lalor
7 Jagga
12 Travaglia
14 Armstrong
22 Trainor
24 Dodson
28 Dattoli

Would settle for that 😻

Cool Down Season 9 GIF by The Office

Would not be surprised if Tigers go both Whitlock boys, maybe the 18 and 20 picks. Maybe reach for one @ 11.

Personally want Cooper Hynes, so would definitely grab him with one of the teen picks.

Yes to the Whitlocks, no to the reach, no to Hynes unless we slide a pick and he's there in the 30s.

Cooper Hynes kicking needs work. I expect he won't go top 25.

Yes to the Whitlocks, no to the reach, no to Hynes unless we slide a pick and he's there in the 30s.
Lalor / FOS -best mates
Whitlocks - fam

Lets just build a team of besties and family, they will never leave.

Edit: Unless its a Rioli :(

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back