List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I am starting to think this way also.
Nth desperate for another first round pick.
Richmond are not desperate for pick 2.
Tauru should be there at pick 10.
So Richmond should have a take it or leave approach and offer 10 & 18 for pick 2.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Feel like Saints would take Tauru

1 Lalor
7 Jagga
12 Travaglia
14 Armstrong
22 Trainor
24 Dodson
28 Dattoli

Would settle for that 😻

Reckon it'll be a fair bit different to that, I really don't like Travaglia, Armstrong, Trainor and Dodson at those picks, there'll be a better mix come draft night. Saints could take Travaglia & Armstrong, leaving Lindsay, Allan, Hotton, Berry for us.

If I'm going to plant my flag to any phantom draft/form guide it's always going to be Cal Twomey's.
It's been a rare occasion where he misses a top 10 selection.

#itsFOSoclock

Reckon it'll be a fair bit different to that, I really don't like Travaglia, Armstrong, Trainor and Dodson at those picks, there'll be a better mix come draft night. Saints could take Travaglia & Armstrong, leaving Lindsay, Allan, Hotton, Berry for us.
Saints will be dreaming of Smillie & Armstrong double ( 7 & 8 )
Melbourne will be looking at Langford & Reid ( 5 & 9 )
Carlton & Adelaide Jagga & Draper if we dont take Jagga
Norf will be FOS / Tauru

If I'm going to plant my flag to any phantom draft/form guide it's always going to be Cal Twomey's.
It's been a rare occasion where he misses a top 10 selection.

#itsFOSoclock
True and i agree
But his Phantom will depend on where the picks sit as his info comes from managers and Clubs
His Ranking will change

He usually drops the phantom the day before and updates the morning of the draft

Yep, didn’t think of it that way but even now, 18 for their F1 in a weaker draft. Would need to really think about it as we could still get a very very good player at 18
We're trading Norf's F1 for Cadman.

Its such a risky play.

I wouldnt offer any more than 6,18,24, even then, I dont like it for us
So you'd knock back pick 2 this year and a top 4 pick next year. Even if North win 6 or 7 games it leaves them in bottom 4 territory.

I'd say the deal for those picks would be for nothing less than 6,11 18/23.

North's future first is more valuable than any other teams other than maybe west coast but they will be using there 1st for Warner.

The other bottom teams from this year have the potential to make the 8.

Sent from my SM-A156E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO we hold the whip hand here, 6 & 23 should be our one and only offer.

I certainly wouldn't give up 11 this year, North shopped F1 & F2 for 13.
I think it was F1 for #13 plus they wanted a late pick as well but GC were not interested in that
#6 + #18 is fair value for pick #2 imo but hey if its 6 +23 im not complaining but doubt that happens if we are serious about getting #2

So you'd knock back pick 2 this year and a top 4 pick next year. Even if North win 6 or 7 games it leaves them in bottom 4 territory.

North's future first is more valuable than any other teams other than maybe west coast but they will be using there 1st for Warner.

10 & 11 back to back are too valuable to us, especially being at the back end of the second tier of players in this draft.

If Norf are talking to us about trading their F1 it's because they can't get a pick better than 18 for it.

6 , 11 , 23 would be the max i would pay

have to look at it this way , There are no teams that have the picks that want to trade out of this years draft into next year and certainly no team that has a pick before GWS picks 15,16,21 and they want to trade up into this draft not trade out into this year so the there are not many takers.
If Richmond give up #11 for your F1 then they will pay less for your #2 this year so #6 , #11 , #23 would be best from Richmond imo.

6 , 11 , 23 would be the max i would pay

have to look at it this way , There are no teams that have the picks that want to trade out of this years draft into next year and certainly no team that has a pick before GWS picks 15,16,21 and they want to trade up into this draft not trade out into this year so the there are not many takers.
If Richmond give up #11 for your F1 then they will pay less for your #2 this year so #6 , #11 , #23 would be best from Richmond imo.
Bring cash. No IOUs.

Lots of requests recently for more vision of Sam Lalor. Given his injury restricted 2024 season we have to go back to 2023 when he was a bottom ager. Here we see him putting in a remarkably powerful game as an inside midfielder given he's a year younger than most of his opponents, bulldozing through stoppage or crunching in with tackling pressure. He found plenty of the footy, but was uncharacteristically a bit variable with his disposal.

Lots of requests recently for more vision of Sam Lalor. Given his injury restricted 2024 season we have to go back to 2023 when he was a bottom ager. Here we see him putting in a remarkably powerful game as an inside midfielder given he's a year younger than most of his opponents, bulldozing through stoppage or crunching in with tackling pressure. He found plenty of the footy, but was uncharacteristically a bit variable with his disposal.

@BlairHartley

Cal said he would not trade 6 and 18 for 2
That's a bald face lie as I just watched Gettable and he said he wouldn't do any more than 6 and 18 for 2. Which means he would do 6 and 18 for 2.

I think it was F1 for #13 plus they wanted a late pick as well but GC were not interested in that
#6 + #18 is fair value for pick #2 imo but hey if its 6 +23 im not complaining but doubt that happens if we are serious about getting #2
This was what was being offered for 13....

EVERY CLUB’S OFFER FOR PICK 13:

COLLINGWOOD
- John Noble + Future 1st

HAWTHORN - Future 1st + Future 2nd
NORTH MELBOURNE - Future 1st + ?

ST KILDA - Future 1st + Future 2nd

SYDNEY - Pick 19 + 22

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back