List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Elon's pushing it on my Twitter feed but North fans really believe they'll get 6+10 for 2. They're gonna spend the next month thinking about it, just for that not to happen. I kinda feel bad
Tell them 6 and 18 for 2 and future 1st. They'll huff and puff. Then on draft night say "ok fine we yield, 6 and 23 for 2 and future 2nd"

What a deal!

Another way to trade for Norths pick 2 if the club decides to go down that path. We could offer GWS pick 10 for 15&16 and then on trade 6 and 16 to North by virtue of having an extra pick at our disposal to trade. We still retain 8 picks.

We would improve from 6 to 2 but rise from 10 to 15
Still would have 1, 2, 11, 15, 18, 20, 23, 24
Doesn't look all that different to our current hand 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24
GWS are not stupid enough to do that trade.

That is as fanciful as the trades the North supporters are proposing.

Elon's pushing it on my Twitter feed but North fans really believe they'll get 6+10 for 2. They're gonna spend the next month thinking about it, just for that not to happen. I kinda feel bad
No chance 🤣

Why would we give up 2 x top10 picks in this super draft?

Let them use up their pick2 on player that’s not even rated in the top10 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tigs2010 has crabs.. I mean posts like a crab with lots of sideways go nowhere posts ala Jagga ;)
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How I think/hope it’ll play out, in the brackets is the pick after F/S and academy selections and we trade 6 and 18 for pick 2

1- FOS
2- Lalor
10- (13) Hotton
11-(14) Berry
20- (24) Datolli/ Oliver
23- (27) Gerreyn
24- (28) Sims

We don't need #2, FOS is the fantasy that wont live up to expectations - big miss !!
Better off keeping #6 & #18 - use them on Travaglia & Jaques - fast gun-kicks, outside players that suits the modern game, we are so lacking in that area !! They win you games !!!

All depends if they have someone in mind at 10. Sure could give 6&20 and keep 15/16 and have 3 double up picks>1/2, 15/16 and 23/24

Even GWS 15&21 works for us as we would hand over 6&21 and retain our picks and our draft hand would look something like this> 1, 2, 11, 15, 18, 20, 23, 24
I like it

I dunno, reading between the lines it looks like we are angling for pick 2 and north's first.

So what's it gonna be? 10 and 11 or 6 and 18?

Can’t see us giving up both 10 and 11.

Ohh there are some great sights in pattaya

Lets just say ill be doing night shift

I know a guy… or girl… or whatever they identify as, to show you around.

Groupie_ happy to oblige? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back