List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to be in Phuket so need you campaigners to keep me updated on here.

richoatthedisco ill follow you on draft night I'm expecting lots of tantrum gifs and melts bro
I thought youre 85 the way you were talking a few months ago

now youre going to phukit

I think it's more like when people suffer memory loss after traumatic incidents. They subconsciously block them out to protect themselves from the pain.
;)
excited woot woot GIF

I'm going to be in Phuket so need you campaigners to keep me updated on here.

richoatthedisco ill follow you on draft night I'm expecting lots of tantrum gifs and melts bro
Pffft thats where newbies go

Come to Sin City and live a little

Make sure your mate calls an ambulance when Richmond select #1 Sam Lawla #2 Harvey Langford and Carlton take FOS
Yeah, that won't happen. At worst he might have to call a glazier.

You just make sure your ladyboy wears a rubber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Melbourne trade up to get pick 9 though? Doubt they would then trade down pick 5 considering they also traded out a F1 pick

they did trade up from later draft picks and futures I believe

if we where to do something like this it would have to be 5 for 11 and a later pick I suppose, they are admitting not much difference between 5 and 11, more about getting the player that suits us most

Its just as important to be a good bloke as it is a good kick. Something Deledio could never understand.
no way in hell

RFC are trading 6, 18 and 20 for 2 IMO

Wow, talk about sodomy without lube!!!!

I would rather pick 5 for 11 and a later pick from Melbourne

This Ryan guy, he is interesting but what is the back up, not quite a motor mouth but where is the basis?? Lots of Bigfooty reading?? If he has been in Russia for seven years that is seven years without watching a lot of footy and he does hardly look thirty plus. Communicator, pleasant enough, but what sort of analyst is he really, anyway I have digressed

This Dylan guy tlaks a lot of generic/cliche adjectives and descriptions, I am not sure he really knows what some requiters want.

For example, it seems North really want Tauru, and of course North cannot say we think he is the next bla, bla, but they can put it out that they dig him without being specific. I do not think Dylan really has a feel why North could possible have a genuine basis for rating him higher than normal consensus over others. Dylan describes Tauru as a mini Balta. If Tauru was a mini Balta no point in RFC getting him as we already have one. I do not see Tauru as a mini Balta, Tauru is the sort of type that could compliment a Balta because they are slightly different in my eyes so clearly Dylan sees somes things with a different perspective to me which is only natural

how is Lids not a good bloke?? It would be a good bloke to be transparent so we all can learn and grow including Lids if need be. I am still Listening to it, I am getting more out of this from Lids who seems to speak from the heart

Last edited:
Is that really how it’s pronounced?
when I was younger campaigners used to call the suburb lalor , lawla or layla

nobody called it laYLOR

now everybody calls it laylor

heck it

Im pissing off to Pattaya after the draft and will need to relieve all this built up stress

Booked 23.11.2024

Take me with you please

Stop the madness. Reading some posts willing to trade 2-3 of our first rounders this year for norths pick 2, future first, 2nd etc Under no circumstances should we be doing this. This draft is said to be a super draft, best in 10 years.

Many of us know this by watching the U18's Coates league plus the U18's championships. Its insanely deep in talent.

We must hold our picks and use at least 6-7 picks. If the club feels the need to trade say pick 23 for a future first fine.

I don't even want the club to do the north pick 2 anymore. And if they did decide they want to do it then its pick 6 and 20 for pick 2 or **** off. North are desperate for another pick we aint hence the 2nd pick needs to be 20 or even 23 take it or leave it.

The player we'd get at 2 its not going to be vastly different in talent to the player we get at 6. Its just to even at the top.

Lets hit the draft with our current picks> 1, 6, 10, 11, 18, 20, 23, 24
100% this! We'll get some crazy offers for 23/24 as the Draft goes on, esp post night 1. We'll get a decent player at 6 & any later picks can be used to fill a need.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back