List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Wonder if we make the play next year, or the year after. Cadman will still be contracted at end of next year. Rather not give up super early picks, if possible.

who was the poster on here a few months ago had all of his chips on Murphy Reid? going as far to say he was the next daicos... curious to see if they still belive this.

Pick 1 - Lalor (187cm)
Pick 6 - Smilie (194cm)

2 midfiels beasts. Get it done.

For those concerned about not picking up a higher rated mid and who want Pick 2, remember If we finish bottom for the next two years (likely) we will get picks 1 and 19, and have less than 8 wins over the next 2 years (also likely) we may get a priority pick.

Over 3 years that's picks 1, 1, 1, 2, 6, 10, 11, 18, 19, 19, 20, 23, 24, 36.

13 picks in the top 24 over 3 years.

In comparison, over 6 years North have had only 11 picks in the top 24.

Yeah. Don’t waste a good pick when the top 6 is even anyway. Just hold tight and with our last two picks looks to trade back or into next years first round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are all about ‘potential’, none have proven themselves against the size, strength, speed and sustained intensity of afl. How will each player perform in that environment?
Not AFL, but Jagga certainly proved he can match it with bigger bodies in the VFL. What he average 30+ over both games.
His the closest I've seen to a Daicos type with size, speed & quick decision making. Wins a heap of his own ball, quick with disposal, excellent decision maker, got speed which we lack & seems to have good leadership qualities already.
Truth is no one actually knows who Blair is going to pick. I'm not convinced by Lalor but I feel we will select him based on the amount of interviews his had & the media noise. I reckon we will be passing on FOS and selecting Lalor at 1 & Smith at 2.
FOS will land at the scum & a few would be losing it in here. Good times ahead.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what he costs. North’s F1 + something?

No way am I trading our 1st round pick next year.

But let’s get him in.

Lalor, FOS, Smillie, Sharpe, Cadman 😱
We're currently only able to trade next years picks, come 2025 the rules change and we'll be able to trade the future 2 years picks. The ideal timing would be 2026 when we can pull forward those 1st round picks that will be compromised when Tassie affects the draft in 2027 & 2028. Salary cap trading should also be implemented by then, so that's another way of garnering the trade capital.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back