List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Pick 1

• Finn O'Sullivan

• Sam Lalor

• Jagga Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also wouldn't hurt for people to remember we are the house. It is like when you want foreign currency at the airport. They are the house, so they set the exchange rate. Some imbecile like me always wants foreign currency.
Always costs more to bring forward an F1 too.

As deep as this draft is a club like Essendon whose 2 × R1 picks next year could both be top 10 will make a deal where they trade 1 of them for a pick in the 22-28 range where our late R1 picks end up after bidding.

Turning 6 10 & 11 this year in to 2 this year and 2 × R1 next year may not be ideal for everyone given how sold they are on this year's draft. Hell, I'm not even completely sold on my own suggestion, but as do think it could be something that Blair contemplates and it may not even be the Essendon picks, it could be any club that was trying to get into or up the order, in this draft that makes a play.

My point is that posters are certain that we'll be trading our late R1 picks for quality future R1 picks but I don't see it being the case.

To put it simply if the roles were reversed would not a single poster would be happy if Blair gave up a possible top 10 pick in 2025 for a mid 20s pick this year, yet the opinion seems to be that clubs will do it in trades with us.
It all depends how keen they are to get a certain player. For example no team may have rolled the dice on Hotton by pick 20. Bombers see a top ten talent and are willing to roll the dice. We like Hotton as well so want a bloody good deal to budge. We say your first round pick next year and a pick in the thirty’s this year. We either get Hotton or a very good deal, great position to be in 😉

No one listens to Barrett cause he is just another Richmond hater and AFL sycophant. heck him.

I know what he is. But if he is talking about trading 2 he is probably conditioning Roos fans to accept the deal even if it’s unpalatable for them.

I know what he is. But if he is talking about trading 2 he is probably conditioning Roos fans to accept the deal even if it’s unpalatable for them.
I skipped through to the pick 2 bit. Said they have to take a KPP at one end or the other or nothing is going to change. Need an elite KPP. Should look to split but was just an opinion.

I skipped through to the pick 2 bit. Said they have to take a KPP at one end or the other or nothing is going to change. Need an elite KPP. Should look to split but was just an opinion.

No way he would cope with us getting pick 2 unless Norf have worded him up imo.

Last edited:
As deep as this draft is a club like Essendon whose 2 × R1 picks next year could both be top 10 will make a deal where they trade 1 of them for a pick in the 22-28 range where our late R1 picks end up after bidding.

Turning 6 10 & 11 this year in to 2 this year and 2 × R1 next year may not be ideal for everyone given how sold they are on this year's draft. Hell, I'm not even completely sold on my own suggestion, but as do think it could be something that Blair contemplates and it may not even be the Essendon picks, it could be any club that was trying to get into or up the order, in this draft that makes a play.

My point is that posters are certain that we'll be trading our late R1 picks for quality future R1 picks but I don't see it being the case.

To put it simply if the roles were reversed would not a single poster would be happy if Blair gave up a possible top 10 pick in 2025 for a mid 20s pick this year, yet the opinion seems to be that clubs will do it in trades with us.

Maybe so but depending on who still remains on the board a club may trade a F1 for 2 picks in the early 20's.

Just will depend on what kids we have already drafted and what we have left in picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sexy chris hemsworth GIF

I'm on a 6 week sabbatical
Anger management
And modern day work behaviours
Being re trained into modern society

If it's HR doing the training, you skip through til the end then pick answers to the quiz. Then see which ones you got wrong and redo it until you get 100%. Then submit your final score and watch the system fail. Do it all again and snip the final score then watch it fail again. Then send in the snip to HR for them to ignore.

Rinse and repeat until training is complete.

If it is face to face, good luck. Bring a pillow and lose your critical facilities. (Although I did an indigenous course that was really good. Because the instructor was great). If it is based on positive psychology accept that you can ignore reality and just make things better by smiling and wishing the crap away.

Enjoy your 6 week break and try to accept that modern day work behaviours are like the old ones, just with more passive aggression and jargon.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft - Post Trade Period Edition

Back